Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

Timeline: 

1. Rodgers denies VP speculation, Woody calls a press conference to assuage the fanbase.

2. At the press conference, Rodgers has a change of heart and hastily scribbles on a napkin, "I resign as QB of NYJ"

3. Goes on to become VP nominee with RFK Jr ticket. 

4. Rodgers wipes the floor with Kamala Harris, but gets clocked by Vivek at the VP debate.

5. RFK Jr/AR do not win a single state, and Biden cruises to another victory with no controversy.

6. Rodgers unretires and joins signs a 3 year deal with the Patriots and goes on to win 12 more super bowls for NE during this time.

7. Penix-to-Kuntz becomes the all-time Jets franchise QB-TE duo but the team only sneaks into the playoffs once and are bounced early by the Zach Wilson led Dolphins, who comes in in relief of Tua, and throws for 600 yards and 8 TDs in Miami. 

Despite all the best efforts to keep RFK Jr off the ballot he's been chugging along and he's convinced he'll be on every state ballot by election day, so this could happen. He's running on uniting the party's, as it was during his uncle and dad's days before both were assassinated.  And he's also currently polling very well despite them knowing his family history and denying him secret service protection and thus having to spend 1/3 of his budget on security. Both presidential candidates refuse to debate him, wonder why?  On that note I would love to see Rodgers in the vice presidential debates! That would be epic!

• Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

There had to be more to due diligence when the jets met with all the top prospects at the combine.  We’re goin’ qb shoppin’

Is Matt your mentor?

1 minute ago, Jetkwondo said:

Despite all the best efforts to keep RFK Jr off the ballot he's been chugging along and he's convinced he'll be on every state ballot by election day, so this could happen. He's running on uniting the party's, as it was during his uncle and dad's days before both were assassinated.  And he's also currently polling very well despite them knowing his family history and denying him secret service protection and thus having to spend 1/3 of his budget on security. Both presidential candidates refuse to debate him, wonder why?  On that note I would love to see Rodgers in the vice presidential debates! That would be epic!

Split that blue ticket, Robby!

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Aaron Rodgers saying “flush the BS… the bullsh*t that has nothing to with winning needs to get out of the building”

He hasn't even been chosen yet and we're already selectively editing his comments to push an agenda.

Hilarious. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

This is how bad the Jets are. He’s actively looking for a way out without looking too bad. If this has any legs, he is a coward. 

He’s out already. Book it. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, Augustiniak said:

Jets are preparing to draft a qb.  And i would not be surprised if they take mccarthy in the first or trade back and then take nix in the 2nd. 

Yeah. They must have known for a bit now. Last year for Douglas and Saleh anyways. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever despised another human being more. And I interact with you guys. 

This explains why Taylor was given a slightly bigger contract. Gotta wonder if something is going on in the front office 

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Augustiniak said:

Jets are preparing to draft a qb.  And i would not be surprised if they take mccarthy in the first or trade back and then take nix in the 2nd. 

Are you people even listening to yourselves?

Holy sh*t

Take a break for a few days or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Is it too late to stop the Bidding War of 2024 for Zach Wilson?

you bastard - now i have to clean the spit up off the keyboard again

Priceless ghost

• Haha 1