JetNation 2024 Mock Draft - Discussion

16 minutes ago, Paradis said:

It’s fine I only gave it to David. I was more making a crack at the pace 

I just searched my in box.  I found it.  I even answered you.  Honestly, that was so long ago I thought it was for the prior round.  Didn't even look for it.

Send your picks to the whole group of mods. So when one of us fks up, the others can take care of it.

16 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I just searched my in box.  I found it.  I even answered you.  Honestly, that was so long ago I thought it was for the prior round.  Didn't even look for it.

That was the joke. Those names were sent over a day ago but I think it was all of 6 picks ago lol 

16 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I'm not a huge fan of Bo Nix as a QB but fantastic value for @King P getting him at #47, he will probably go much higher in the real draft.

I am actually starting to warm up to Nix.  He is not a guy that I draft if I have no QB and need "the franchise" but if I have some one and need a backup that has some developmental use and maybe catch lightning.  I was probably going to pick him at the bottom of the 2nd if he lasted and not because I think he will go much higher in the real draft (I think he will) but more like Purdy only 5 rounds earlier.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lith said:

So, I left Iowa heading back to Illinois at around 10 CT this morning.  And I missed all of two picks during the 6 hour drive.  We have had slow spots in drafts before, but never do I remember it being this consistently slow.

@BroadwayBen about 30 minutes left on the clock, then we move on to @Curse of Namath

My next pick is at #80… guess I can go away for the weekend and still be ok on Monday.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Whoever is OTC in the next several picks....  if you don't go quick, I hope Broadway ben comes back in snipes you.  You guys should be dashing to the podium.

Patient Dog Walks Very Slowly So Old Man Can Keep Up on Make a GIF

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

@Lith not sure if this is cheating, but is Jermaine Burton crazy immature or something?

Never heard of any major issues when he was at Georgia, but I believe he has gotten into it a bit with fans after a couple of Bama games.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, section314 said:

Gosh I wish you would replace Rob Manfred.😎

If that happened, extra innings would go back to being real baseball.  None of this free runner on second nonsense.  

• Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Wow did not see McC 2 going that high. I was hoping the Jets would get them in the fourth or so

In an amateur, but I liked him better than the other receivers on the board. I figured he wouldn’t get to me in round 3.

• Upvote 1