Zach traded to Denver [merged]

11 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Btw Mac Jones is making about the same at Jax for 2024 2.7 million. And they have also not picked up his 5th year option. 

I firmly believe he will bounce around the league as a back up.

He never had the physical tools to be a starter and that won't change. But I definitely think he's going to kick around the league for 10 years.

I'd be shocked if Wilson is still in the league in 3 years 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I like to trash the stupid Jets as much as the next guy, but Zach Wilson was dead on arrival. Sheltered mama’s boy mush with no leadership traits; tiny, bird-boned, and not athletic enough to compensate for any of it. I’d feel bad for him if he didn’t pocket $30 million dollars already and skate by for three years protected from above like a golden baby that the owner liked. 

The Jets drafted him, led by the OC that everyone loves, MLF, no matter how you slice this, the Jets are the ones with the major problem here, which is why they had no choice but to hope a 41 year old QB can play like he is 30 again

8 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Does saying Zach Wilson Sucks make you anti Zach Wilson ?

He sucks I agree. But to say he has zero chance to have an NFL career how do we know. Payton thinks he is worth taking a look at. 

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Waiting for the next drop from Deniver.... "Broncos training camp opens with Bo Nix's locker positioned farthest away as possible from Zach Wilson's out of fear of contamination."

Bo Nix was seen wearing an I like Mike White t-shirt in Denver.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Look I'm not pro ZW. I'm just not anti ZW.  Why should I be. 

Thats not good enough! If you don't hate him with a burning passion and blame the last 40 years of ineptitude squarely on his shoulders, you are not a true Jets fan pal, now I hope you get bludgeoned by 4000 posts by JF80 and Warfish as your penance

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Thats not good enough! If you don't hate him with a burning passion and blame the last 40 years of ineptitude squarely on his shoulders, you are not a true Jets fan pal, now I hope you get bludgeoned by 4000 posts by JF80 and Warfish as your penance

You really need a safe space, don't you.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You really need a safe space, don't you.

lol, Im not the one continuing to post about how bad ZW sucks weeks after hes not on the team any longer, I am laughing at you and your insane clown posse and how much ZW has a strangle hold on you all. Carry on warfish, carry on 

you should charge ZW for rent as he is living in your brain rent free right now

31 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

He sucks I agree. But to say he has zero chance to have an NFL career how do we know. Payton thinks he is worth taking a look at. 

Yes, he has zero chance.  Sometimes it’s ok to speak in absolutes.  Lots of guys have zero chance to make it as professional football players.  It happens.  It shouldn’t be such a surprise yet here we are.

Some here are operating under the delusion that he’ll be competing for the QB1 job when in reality he’s behind Stidham on the depth chart.  He’s going to have to scrape at the practice squad level after undeservedly getting handed the QB1 job for 2 years and QB2 for 1 when he was here.  He doesn’t have the traits necessary to compete for a job like this, and Sean Payton isn’t exactly a patient dude.

15 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

lol, Im not the one continuing to post about how bad ZW sucks weeks after hes not on the team any longer, I am laughing at you and your insane clown posse and how much ZW has a strangle hold on you all. Carry on warfish, carry on 

you should charge ZW for rent as he is living in your brain rent free right now

Your posting doesn't look much like laughing mate.

It looks a lot like crying, screaming at the sky because many don't agree with you about Zachy-poo.  A sky screamer in need of a safe space away from any criticism of Zach, lol.

Given your posts in this thread, the only people living rent-free in anyone's head is me and 80, in yours, lol.  You've referenced us how many times now?  And claimed we caused Zach to be cut?  Lol mate, lol.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, he has zero chance.  Sometimes it’s ok to speak in absolutes.  Lots of guys have zero chance to make it as professional football players.  It happens.  It shouldn’t be such a surprise yet here we are.

Some here are operating under the delusion that he’ll be competing for the QB1 job when in reality he’s behind Stidham on the depth chart.  He’s going to have to scrape at the practice squad level after undeservedly getting handed the QB1 job for 2 years and QB2 for 1 when he was here.  He doesn’t have the traits necessary to compete for a job like this, and Sean Payton isn’t exactly a patient dude.

I hope he somehow starts the MetLife game.

I’ll have the Jets Defense ready to go in every fantasy lineup 🤣

I bet Q and JJ can’t wait to sack him for real.  No more red jersey protection.

Saleh will abandon his philosophy of only rushing 4 and send the house 😂

• Post of the Week 1

lol, you should stick to your pro hamas, anti-Isreal stance, youre way better at that, how is your Ismail-poo doing these days?

You know Politics are banned here.  You also have no idea where I stand on the Israel-Hamas conflict, lol.

But we sure do know about you and Zach:

8or4iv.jpg.4840fcdeb9e62b5a1ba0928c776075cc.jpg

• Haha 1

oh, you have made your politics very clear, particularly your anti-isreal stance. I have screen shots of the post you made buddy.

Confused as usual, eh.  Lol.  

Rent free in your head, like I said.

Just now, Warfish said:

Confused as usual, eh.  Lol.  

Rent free in your head, like I said.

yeah, no, I am not the one confused here bud, you made the posts pretty damn clear, unlike you I can comprehend what I read and not deflect away with arguments that you have never made....... The only one living in anyones head is ZW living in you and your posse's head, I laugh at you clowns, you are free entertainment for me, do you take venmo? I feel like I should pay you for the entertainment

On 4/25/2024 at 9:54 PM, T0mShane said:

We suffer through Zach Wilson for three years before moving on from him. Sean Payton talks to the guy for two days and breaks his ankle running to draft his replacement. That’s why Payton is a Hall of Famer. 

Because you thought he wasn’t going to draft a QB no matter what Zach said to Payton over those 2 days?  Or because he reached for Bo Nix at 12? 
Or for actually trading for Zach?  

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

Bo Nix was seen wearing an I like Mike White t-shirt in Denver.  

Bo Nix was confronted by a reporter asking questions.  Rather than just walk past the reporter Nix immediately started running backwards and scrambling.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3