**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The Titans have an exceptional defense and more than enough talent on offense.  I quietly worried about 0-2 this week for these reasons alone.  They’re very similar to us from the last two seasons.  Completely contingent on their QB.

I loudly worried about 0-2 

glad we avoided it 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

I think Rodgers has looked fine. He’s seeing a lot of the right matchups and exploiting single  coverage in a way you never see Jets QB’s do consistently.

It’s still sloppy but was always going to be with the injury he suffered and the new pieces on offence. I’m encouraged by the start.

The early weeks were always going to be about grinding out wins and keeping the QB healthy. The hope has to be that the offence will kick into gear in the latter half when they’re more in tune with each other.

Win these two home games and we’re on course.

I think the jets need to get Corley and the TEs involved in shorter passes b/c you don’t want rodgers sitting there until 7 Mississippi.  

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

I think Rodgers has looked fine. He’s seeing a lot of the right matchups and exploiting single  coverage in a way you never see Jets QB’s do consistently.

It’s still sloppy but was always going to be with the injury he suffered and the new pieces on offence. I’m encouraged by the start.

The early weeks were always going to be about grinding out wins and keeping the QB healthy. The hope has to be that the offence will kick into gear in the latter half when they’re more in tune with each other.

Win these two home games and we’re on course.

Rodgers isn’t going to survive long with the contact he’s taking, and the run game isn’t good enough to protect him. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Can we just appreciate that this is only the second game that Rodgers has played with this offensive line and wide receivers?

Can we appreciate that this offensive line has played a total of two games together?

Can we let Rodgers shake off the rust? He has shown that he still has the touch. 

Bad wins count in the standings. Enjoy it.

We fined Reddick like 10 bazzillion dollars for missing Training camp.  As if training camp actually is a thing in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Can we just appreciate that this is only the second game that Rodgers has played with this offensive line and wide receivers?

Can we appreciate that this offensive line has played a total of two games together?

Can we let Rodgers shake off the rust? He has shown that he still has the touch. 

Can Rodgers throw to another number besides 20?  Delay of game penalties all on the old f^*+.

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Ugh 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Rodgers isn’t going to survive long with the contact he’s taking, and the run game isn’t good enough to protect him. 

Is he really even getting hit that often? And his only major injury wasn’t really due to impact. Not too concerned about that. 

And the line should get better - There were a few more openings today. They were basically five strangers entering the season. Moses has looked a bit off.

5 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Nope we to give up picks and take on his posse of crap.  Not even close to a good deal

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Can Rodgers throw to another number besides 20?  Delay of game penalties all on the old f^*+.

No complaints about Rodgers at all. This guy still has it; he got a chance today and made things happen. Only issue is making sure he's healthy for 15 more games and the playoffs.

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Is he really even getting hit that often? And his only major injury wasn’t really due to impact. Not too concerned about that. 

And the line should get better - There were a few more openings today. They were basically five strangers entering the season. Moses has looked a bit off.

His major injury was the result of him getting screwed into the turf by Leonard Floyd? He doesn’t have any explosiveness or escapability right now and got chased down by a nose tackle. I don’t like the long-term outlook with the way he’s playing. Some gorgeous throws, but a lot of ick in between

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

His major injury was the result of him getting screwed into the turf by Leonard Floyd? He doesn’t have any explosiveness or escapability right now and got chased down by a nose tackle. I don’t like the long-term outlook with the way he’s playing. Some gorgeous throws, but a lot of ick in between

Need to add another legit weapon at WR (Devante) to make up for his lack of excapability, IMO.

But looks like a solid 27 tds, 7 int season from him, IMO. 

• Upvote 1