Other NFL Games 09/15

Beerfish

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Caleb is going to be so fun soon

8 hours ago, PS17 said:

He's super mature and steady in the pocket. When the game slows down for him he's gonna ball out. 

I feel like I was watching a different game. I saw a guy who sh*ts his pants every time he’s pressured and sails every pass that’s more than 5 yards downfield.

Haha.  The Giants kicker showed up on the injury report Saturday. They actually had a kicker on the roster, but didn’t elevate him even though they had an open spot on the 53 man roster. The giants kicker couldn’t get through warm ups on Sunday but it was too late to elevate the other kicker. 
they got beat by our castoff that they saw all summer 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Haha.  The Giants kicker showed up on the injury report Saturday. They actually had a kicker on the roster, but didn’t elevate him even though they had an open spot on the 53 man roster. The giants kicker couldn’t get through warm ups on Sunday but it was too late to elevate the other kicker. 

Daboll looked like he wanted to murder a reporter during the post game press conference. The wheels are coming off! They scored 3 touchdowns, didn't allow one and still lost. Abysmal 😅

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Larz said:

How do you not have a fg kicker dressed for the game?  What a crapshow

this sorta happened to the jets twice but first time in 2008 was when the Nuge got hurt during the game and then second time was when JD signed a kicker from Norway who had never seen a football before in his life

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I feel like I was watching a different game. I saw a guy who sh*ts his pants every time he’s pressured and sails every pass that’s more than 5 yards downfield.

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

oh, I assumed that by fun.. @T0mShane meant the meltdown Caleb is gonna have

I have never been wrong about a QB #eval. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

How do you not have a fg kicker dressed for the game?  What a crapshow

this sorta happened to the jets twice but first time in 2008 was when the Nuge got hurt during the game and then second time was when JD signed a kicker from Norway who had never seen a football before in his life

Vedvik was bad, but at least he hit an extra point.

The Ravens actually got a 5th rounder that they used on Broderick Washington from the Vikings for him, but the Vikings cut him in less than a month, 

• Upvote 1