Rodgers comments about The Athletic article in August

1 minute ago, Claymation said:

He also says it was written by Reddick's former agent.

Did Rodgers decipher this message?

did Reddick get rid of Tory Dumbass? to be honest...i think Reddick is done....after this...he isnt coming here.

22 minutes ago, nycdan said:

If Reddick hires a new agent and signs a day later, there will be a media bloodbath between CAA/Dandy and Reddick and I'm here for it with popcorn ready.  If Reddick can plausibly lay the blame on CAA and come in all hugs and smiles (and sacks) that would be the best possible outcome.

is it possible behind the scenes that was the gameplan with Reddick and the Jets using rodgers to fire that missile?

Interesting that this comes up on Mcafee's show kind of out of nowhere.

4 minutes ago, Trotter said:

is it possible behind the scenes that was the gameplan with Reddick and the Jets using rodgers to fire that missile?

Interesting that this comes up on Mcafee's show kind of out of nowhere.

Pretty sure Rodgers weekly presser (normal week) are Wednesday's.  He will be asked

31 minutes ago, nycdan said:

If Reddick hires a new agent and signs a day later, there will be a media bloodbath between CAA/Dandy and Reddick and I'm here for it with popcorn ready.  If Reddick can plausibly lay the blame on CAA and come in all hugs and smiles (and sacks) that would be the best possible outcome.

Kettle?

49 minutes ago, C Mart said:

But how?  Reddick is retiring? Sitting all season?  Released?  Traded? 

my guess is he sits all year and the jets trade him in the offseason. the jets will not want to bring him back next year regardless if his contract carries over....no one wants to go into a year with this hanging over them regardless of outcome. i think this year they were hoping things would work themselves out.

11 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Plausibly meaning people here will buy it or plausibly meaning a 5 year old would buy it? I mean we're talking about the nerds who swallowed their protractors while Jalen Brunson left 113 million dollars on the table.

Isn't everything today about what you can debatably sell to a 5 year-old?  

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, nycdan said:

That's a nice story....but certainly not holding my breath.

Heading back to reality now.

• Upvote 1