Cimini Podcast

JOJOTOWNSELL

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/flight-deck-with-rich-cimini/id1466085257?i=1000670675562

Rich said a little birdie told him that Reddick would be open to a trade back to Philly.  Reddick for Huff? Lol

Also a caller asked him what the best individual single game QB performance was and he answered Vinny in the Monday Night Miracle…..i can’t disagree

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, doitny said:

dont want him in this locker room talking to these kids and putting it in their heads that this is ok to do to your team because their contracts are coming up real soon and the last thing we need are these kids not showing up to TC next year because they want more money.

This. And I think JD is absolutely using this fool as an example of what NOT to do at this point. Tbh worth a distant 3rd to just prevent any future headaches w 5+ big deals on the horizon. So glad JD held his ground. I also think he knew full well this could be a possibility at the time of trade. 

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

3 out of the top 6 threads are about Reddick.

This is absurd.  

The guy hasn’t played one snap for the Jets and doesn’t want to… 

its our fanbases obsession with getting a top tier pash rusher. Everyone wants one and we haven't had one since Abrahams. 

5 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/flight-deck-with-rich-cimini/id1466085257?i=1000670675562

Rich said a little birdie told him that Reddick would be open to a trade back to Philly.  Reddick for Huff? Lol

Also a caller asked him what the best individual single game QB performance was and he answered Vinny in the Monday Night Miracle…..i can’t disagree

I couldn't care less what he is open to. Would he play with Philly on this contract? If so, that really raises eyebrows.

Edited by BradSmith16fan
Add on

34 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

How does getting a 2026 3rd round pick back help the jets right now 

So you think rather than getting back what he gave up to rid himself of the headache etc, he will keep Reddick to “penalize” him? 

The only reason not do it would be hoping that eventually reports, whatever week that is to accrue the season, and contributes down the stretch.