Damien Woody gets it

I don’t know how the hell you don’t kick Saleh out the door and promote Ulbrich.

The Jets have a two year window to see this sh*t through and make something happen before we’re back to square one.

No way you can entrust the fate of this team to this incompetent assh0le anymore.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Running Hall up the middle on 1st and goal from the 1 - twice in a row --- is unforgivable in that situation.  

In my last post in this thread, I said that I think they were trying to pad Hall's state, which is disgraceful. I would have ran Braelon Allen on all downs from the 1, he would have eventually scored. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

In my last post in this thread, I said that I think they were trying to pad Hall's state, which is disgraceful. I would have ran Braelon Allen on all downs from the 1, he would have eventually scored. 

It's the only logical explanation for it.  Wanting to get Breece the TD.   Which is absolutely a horrid way to run an NFL football team.

I'm really not sure which is worse. Actually thinking Hall was the best option there - or choosing the less than ideal option to placate an ego?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

we drafted 2 big running backs so Breece Hall could be our goal line back. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

I wonder how pissed JD is at not using the big backs at the1.  JD drafted these quick finesse runners before this year and basically abandoned it in this years draft to go for size and inside power and the staff didn’t use it.

19 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I don’t know how the hell you don’t kick Saleh out the door and promote Ulbrich.

The Jets have a two year window to see this sh*t through and make something happen before we’re back to square one.

No way you can entrust the fate of this team to this incompetent assh0le anymore.

We have about an 8 game window.  Rodgers isn’t coming back.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

I think they were trying to pad Sollys stats with a td catch

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Biggs said:

If Rodgers was so concerned about discipline why did he decide to visit the pyramids instead of showing up?  If we don’t start stacking wins now it’s over for this team.  No Rodgers, Saleh or Jd.

Yeah when he was in Egypt they must have been working on cadence.  

• Haha 1

Saleh either makes a deep playoff run or is getting fired.  It's been pretty clear for a while. 

I like the vitriol being thrown the teams way because if they're who I think they are they'll respond accordingly. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Also, something tells me they were trying to pad Hall's stats at the 1 yard line instead of using your best players to score a touchdown. Braelon Allen would have scored from the 1 in that situation, I've no doubt. 

That’s what I thought too. They wanted their “stud” RB to get the stats instead of trying to win a game. Allen is a powerful runner. Why draft a kid like that and not utilize him in the right situations. You could argue that Allen has been the better back at this point to boot. This staff is fighting for their jobs, the last thing they should be worried about is making sure an individual player is getting stats over another player.

50 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Don't worry big guy after Saleh gets fired for another 7-10 season the genius owner will simply replace him with another never-been a HC before ex-DC who will be just as clueless when it comes to running all 3 sides of the ball. I have zero faith in this 2025 team guys. We have been the same team and sam head coach ever since Al Groh said forget about this place and Herman Edwards was awarded the job. We watched Saleh play to not lose yesterday just like Edwards did against the Steelers when Doug Brien could have won the game with a 43 yard FG but Herm had Pennington take a knee and lose a yard instead of trying to WIN the game. It's incredible how the Jets are still the exact same type of team that they have been ever since woody Johnson was awarded this franchise over the Dolans. Man I wish Marc Cuban would buy this team

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I would hire Damien Woody as the head coach tomorrow. Guys a Jet at heart and unlike all of our coaches, seem to have a clue. Love that dude. 

49 minutes ago, jgb said:

Today, 75% of the fan base would hire you to be head coach. Woody would cap your meal reimbursement limit, though.

And thus, the Jets yet again missed out on a terrific HC.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Saleh either makes a deep playoff run or is getting fired.  It's been pretty clear for a while. 

I like the vitriol being thrown the teams way because if they're who I think they are they'll respond accordingly. 

So you think this is a resilient bunch with an adaptable and creative coaching staff?

Well, the first part might be true.  1/3 ain't bad.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

Or maybe they're making "business decisions"