Official Jeff Ulbrich Press Conference (10/8) | New York Jets

Multiple times in this press conference he reference his conversation with Aaron Rodgers today.  At least hes not hiding the fact that the puppet master gave him the specific instructions on what he needs to do/say moving forward.

Aaron Rodgers officially runs the team.

He needed saleh out of here to get complete control and now he has it.

2 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

"Hard look" at whole team + "we're not playing to our potential" = Hackett definitely ain't going to be calling plays anymore.

my thoughts too. I mean I think hackett might be OC this week, but cmon everyone knows hackett has not got the offense to prepared or up to the standard of the def plays. To be fairs its damn hard to be that good, but this guy is not going to give them a pass. two gamesonly giving up 2 TD's and turnover galore. no way they Jets shoudl have lost those games. You are going to see people held accountable and smart play calling here on out. This guys is no dummy, as good of a DC saleh was, he was not a good HC. 

THis dude knows he has the best opportunity to be a HC in this league this year by getting us over the hump. And hell we almost beat minn, a very good team this year. He knows just a little common sense and better play calling get them over the hump. 

Garunteed hall and wilson ball out here on out.

• Upvote 1

He will have to pull this offense out of their malaise, I don't care about his speeches, his beard, his workouts or what effen shoes he wears. Just get this team to play to their potential. They don't have to exceed it, just to it. Everything else is just noise.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

"Hard look" at whole team + "we're not playing to our potential" = Hackett definitely ain't going to be calling plays anymore.

"Being honest with ourselves" or something to that effect as well... this aint gonna be status quo dumbfukery by Hackett here. He will probably get a chance to look competent... but need to see clear improvement. At the very least this guy will operate with a sense of urgency. 

22 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Multiple times in this press conference he reference his conversation with Aaron Rodgers today.  At least hes not hiding the fact that the puppet master gave him the specific instructions on what he needs to do/say moving forward.

Aaron Rodgers officially runs the team.

He needed saleh out of here to get complete control and now he has it.

Can he delete your account? That would be awesome. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I wish him luck. Let’s hope this axing rattles some cages.

I’m sure ownership spoke to Rodgers and I’m sure his opinion of Saleh did tip the scales. Will it change things? We’ll see. Saleh should have been axed before the season started IMO. The team never played with that “all gas, no brake”sense of urgency  he promised when hired.

game in, game out, this team was undisciplined which drove me nuts because that tells you that the HC doesn’t hold his players accountable.

So let’s go coach!

If he wins, we all win too. 

• Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Wait, people thought he was going to demote or fire nate hackett?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Puppet Ulbrich spent most of this press conference thinking, "Oh crap.  What did Aaron want me to say again?"

I'm starting to think you've got to be a close friend or relative of Robert Saleh 🤣

There is no other explanation.

If you are, it makes sense you would go to such lengths to defend him when he's so clearly been in over his head since day 1.

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I'm starting to think you've got to be a close friend or relative of Robert Saleh 🤣

There is no other explanation.

If you are, it makes sense you would go to such lengths to defend him when he's so clearly been in over his head since day 1.

Again, Im not even saying things would have improved w/ Saleh coaching the team.

But you think that now things will improve with an ego maniac qb coaching the team?

Rodgers throws 3 picks and the Def head coach gets fired?  Think about that for a minute.

They are playing tricks on you.  Creating a diversion over there so u dont see whats right here.

• Upvote 1