Rodgers on McAfee at 12:15

5 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

do you think you would be listening to the show if AR discussed his sympathy for the kids in ukraine, gaza, Israel and NC?

I'm not listening to that sh*tshow of a show in the first place.  I'm reacting to what you all are saying he's saying.  I wouldn't give McAfee ten seconds of my time.

5 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

you are kind of nuts if you think anyone is putting the 3 on the same level as Adam.  Only in your mind.

I want Rodgers to answer hard questions.  Adam Saleh is not a reason he should be able to dodge those questions.  Period.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

More conversations about children in private school than about what they're doing to fix the offense

He's already spoken about the offense, the need for change, the expectation for change, and being completely onboard with whatever changes Ulbrich decides to implement.

But cry harder.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, British Jet said:

He's already spoken about the offense, the need for change, the expectation for change, and being completely onboard with whatever changes Ulbrich decides to implement.

But cry harder.

This thread, genius. Stop flipping out.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, British Jet said:

But cry harder.

There is no change.  Ulbrich is Rodgers puppet and will not be making any changes.

Jet fans just lapping up anything out of rodgers mouth.

32 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh make no mistake, there any many children I do have plenty of empathy for the suffering they're going through:

The poor and hungry kids.

Kids in Ukraine.

Kids in Gaza, Lebanon and Israel.

Kids in NC whose towns and families were swept away.

Adam Saleh having to hypothetically "hear" what's said about his dad being a bad coach on sports-talk radio by Aaron Rodgers? Not real high on my list.  Your priorities are all sorts of in the wrong place if that is where you think empathy for children belongs in this day and age.  

Going to go out on a limb here... you don't have kids?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JetPotato said:

Going to go out on a limb here... you don't have kids?

The only answer I'll give is has already been given:

I want Rodgers to answer hard questions.  Adam Saleh is not a reason he should be able to dodge those questions.  Period.

31 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh make no mistake, there any many children I do have plenty of empathy for the suffering they're going through:

The poor and hungry kids.

Kids in Ukraine.

Kids in Gaza, Lebanon and Israel.

Kids in NC whose towns and families were swept away.

Adam Saleh having to hypothetically "hear" what's said about his dad being a bad coach on sports-talk radio by Aaron Rodgers? Not real high on my list.  Your priorities are all sorts of in the wrong place if that is where you think empathy for children belongs in this day and age.  

Empathy - the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

I wasn't aware empathy had to be rationed out, that you had to pick and choose who receives it from you, lest your well runs dry.   

Also, kind of douchey to tell others where they should direct their empathy.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

There is no change.  Ulbrich is Rodgers puppet and will not be making any changes.

Jet fans just lapping up anything out of rodgers mouth.

What happened to you?

A month ago it was all roses and the Jeta are going to the superbowl with a 13-4 record and the best GM, head coach and roster in the league.

I am starting to think you are a smoking hot redhead named Roxanne who is as nuts as acorns falling off the trees. 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The only answer I'll give is has already been given:

I want Rodgers to answer hard questions.  Adam Saleh is not a reason he should be able to dodge those questions.  Period.

Listen to the interview (it's obvious you didn't). He didn't dodge the question you want answered. In fact, he answered every single question as fully and directly as one could expect of any public figure. It's up to the listener to decide if he was honest or not. The Adam thing was a side note story he added in context of a broader 45 minute discussion. You're getting one agenda-driven poster's interpretation of the interview. Period. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm not listening to that sh*tshow of a show in the first place.  I'm reacting to what you all are saying he's saying.  I wouldn't give McAfee ten seconds of my time.

I want Rodgers to answer hard questions.  Adam Saleh is not a reason he should be able to dodge those questions.  Period.

you have wasted a lot more than 10 seconds talking about the show.

but i was kind of in the same boat, stupid show.  but he does ask some reasonable questions, which was surprising to me.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

We weeping for the poor multi-millionaires private-school kids now?

If the worst Adam faces in life is a few "your dad was a bad Jets coach" jokes, then they have one hell of a good life.

Sorry, but Rodger's "won't anyone think of the children" is just typical Rodgers PR deflection stuff, made to pull your heartstrings while avoiding hard questions with hard answers.

PS he IS a narcissist, it's not an "us idiots thinking it" problem.  And with this PR "who, me?" spin he's doing, we know he's a bald-faced liar too.

Well....that is one perspective!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I verbatum called what he would say.

I forgot hes a great narcissist and would use Saleh's son to create some sympathy.

Pathetic!

Verbatim means: in exactly the same words as were used originally

In how in blue blazes did you use the exact same words?

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, green&white said:

I wasn't aware empathy had to be rationed out, that you had to pick and choose who receives it from you, lest your well runs dry.   

Everything, including attention and empathy, have limits in human beings.  And humans have priorities.

How Adam Saleh hypothetically feels if he were to hear something about his father's poor job as Jets Coach simply isn't high on my priorities list.

Nor, it should be noted, has it been very high on anyone on this site's priority list either.  Many of you have said far worse things than I ever have here on JN yourselves, and amazingly, you didn't have any care or empathy about Adam Saleh then.

But now that Rodgers is using a literal child to avoid questions, now you have so much empathy it's literally overflowing.  Funny, that.

17 minutes ago, green&white said:

Also, kind of douchey to tell others where they should direct their empathy.

Not really, people do it all the time.

Know what's actually worse than doushy? 

Not caring about the issues I listed.

41 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

my Lord, some of you are seriously insufferable, just non-stop. You want to know who I feel bad for? Your families.

I love a lot of posters here, but this place is getting pretty bad. 

the misery is palpable. 

I dont have time to go through post history but feels like when we first acquired Rodgers he was missunderstood....fast forward.....Robert Saleh is terrible....fast forward....Saleh is fired....fast forward...Rodgers is a narcissist coach killer! Lol what?

Just now, Warfish said:

But now that Rodgers is using a literal child to avoid questions, now you have so much empathy it's literally overflowing.  Funny, that.

So, you keep repeating this, but this isn't accurate. You have admitted to not listening to the interview, but if you did, you would be hard pressed to find an example of where he used "a literal child" to avoid questions. 

Perhaps he's lying, but he didn't dodge any of the (very pointed) questions he was asked. He denied, but he didn't deflect

I think if you're going to post about what Rodgers is saying in an  interview, you should probably watch it. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Listen to the interview (it's obvious you didn't).

I believe I made it explicitly clear I didn't, and was reacting to quotes posted in this thread. 

I will not listen to MacAfee, so this (reposts of quotes here) is the best I'll get, and what I will respond to as best I can.

It's up to the listener to decide if he was honest or not.

Of course. 

Also answered, I believe he absolutely, 100%, was materially involved in the firing decision on Saleh AND the "Hackett stays" decisions (so far).

You're getting one agenda-driven poster's interpretation of the interview. Period. 

Fair enough.