**** OFFICIAL AFCE 1st PLACE JETS v BILLS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Lazard always kills us with a dumb play each game

Whether it's a drop on 2nd down, leading to 3rd and long that ended in an INT

Or a taunting penalty in the red zone, pushing us 15 yards back

Or a drop on the first drive in SF on 3rd down that cost us a 1st down

Or not covering the damn TE on the first play of this drive, costing us a huge PI play to Garrett

Wtf

Sent from my SM-F741U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Alentador31 said:

Bills are making great plays but I appreciate that we are trying to get Breece in space.

Belichick broke down the Bills defense on film and pointed out how they aren’t particularly fast, especially in the secondary.  Jets are trying to expose that flaw…

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Those Perimeter runs with Breece do not work. Rip them out of the sheet and throw them out 

Yeah, his whole career Hall has not done well when taking too much time on decisions/cuts.  He always just needs to act quick and go on any of his big plays.

4 minutes ago, ausman said:

I understand why two people on offense moving or a false start is a penalty.  Can someone more knowledgeable than me explain to me why formation penalties exist at all?  Why is it such a big deal if the split end is on the line or one step back from the line if the tight end is on the line?  Seems to have no significance except it’s a rule.

A player who isn’t on the LOS and isn’t in a 3 point stance can motion, so it’s important to distinguish who’s on the LOS and who isn’t. Also just regulates what formations can and can’t exist.