Team is a disgrace

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

2-4? With this roster? With a  talented QB?

We fired saleh so there is not much else to do besides drink heavily, curse at random things, and post like this.

F this team!!!!  

The Jets broke me last night ……

that's the game that broke you?

Cmon - you have been around long enough to know last night will be considered a highlight vs some of the garbage we will see by years end. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

We fired saleh so there is not much else to do besides drink heavily, curse at random things, and post like this.

F this team!!!!  

Yup - Instead of having the collective orgasm we took it in the ars again

Just now, Wit said:

Kevin, you have been right all along. I honestly STILL like JD even though it just never came together. I think he needs to get fired too. 

I don’t want to be right I just want to win. 

I’m just floored we are 2-4. I had us around 4-2 in the summer at this point. Just blows my mind how we can’t ever get this team going. 

19 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

F this team!!!!  

The roster is mediocre, I’m not sure why most of us are still in denial about this . 

jets are a bad team-really honestly feel very bad for the delusional fans that overrated this roster-I get it hope is a good thing maybe the best of things but  when hope is gone you are left with nothing. I figured 7 wins was the max  this team would win-I still think they can get there but they are NOT a 10-12 win team and are FAR from a contender.

Joe is a bad GM it is time to accept that and move on-where do you move to god only knows.... 

3 minutes ago, Plen T said:

Saleh tanked the year

Zuerlein didn’t kick in preseason Siebert did and was hitting everything 

Siebert is COOKING in Washington

I’d like to hear a real answer from someone within the organization on why they all but skipped the preseason. Whose idea was this? 

26 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

We could easily be 5-1. This team is cursed 

When you can’t execute details consistently, you lose close games.

This team is going no where until the mistakes stop.

Firing Saleh was supposedly going to stop the stupid mistakes. Oh well.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kmnj said:

jets are a bad team-really honestly feel very bad for the delusional fans that overrated this roster

Our number one “delusional fan” is Woody Johnson.  

He must be losing it right now.   He may throw JD and Hackett out of the building before too long.  

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Also when did this team run the ball best ? Under Mike Lefleur who runs the Shannahan zone blocking scheme which fits Breece to a tee. What is this blocking scheme we are looking at ?

MLF got thrown under the bus when Woody wanted Hackett and then Rodgers. 

The Commanders finally got rid of Snyder.  The Jets are next on the list.  

The Jets are not going to attract a real GM/HC to run this team until Woody goes, or at least agrees to completely divorce himself from team management.  We need to accept the reality.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I’d like to hear a real answer from someone within the organization on why they all but skipped the preseason. Whose idea was this? 

Saleh. He was a horrendous HC, but he’s done now. He should have been in the offseason. 

1 minute ago, varjet said:

MLF got thrown under the bus when Woody wanted Hackett and then Rodgers. 

The Commanders finally got rid of Snyder.  The Jets are next on the list.  

The Jets are not going to attract a real GM/HC to run this team until Woody goes, or at least agrees to completely divorce himself from team management.  We need to accept the reality.  

Woody is not the problem. Snyder got pushed out because he’s a human POS with a ton of scandals. Woody does not have those issues. Woody did the right thing in canning saleh. He didn’t hire Saleh either. Blaming the owner is just a lazy take. 

Hard to blame coaching yesterday in some respects.

I mean there were a dozen plays yesterday, any one of which — if it is made — the Jets win.

Maybe G5, Sauce, Breece, etc just aren’t as good as everybody thinks they are.

I know it was a big hit but this is the NFL.  Aaron put it right on your hands in stride.

Catch the ball.

He was nearly out of bounds on the TD he actually scored because he jumped for no reason.

I noticed with Breece he is not a cutback runner.  

There was such an obvious cutback lane on that long run.  The last man had to run all the way from middle of field.  Just cut back inside against his momentum and it’s an easy score.

He doesn’t have great vision or lateral agility or run with power for a bigger back.

If you present him with a seam directly in front of him he will exploit it for a big gain, but he either doesn’t see cutback lanes or for some reason chooses not to hit them.

He never jukes anyone and goes down way too often on first contact.

Will McD looks futile trying to rush the passer vs better competition and gets pushed around in the run game.

Tyron Smith looks like a fossil.

And how in the world was Q ever worth 100M contract or whatever he’s getting!??

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Im scared not to be a Jet fan anymore because Im really contemplating that. The thing is though if I do that they will win the next 11 and win the SB . Tell me that has not crossed your minds

It has but I’m still tempted to take a break, at least 

this team has lost 3 heartbreaking games in a row by a combined 10 points, with two of them coming by a FG or less. All 3 games have been defined by Missed FGs, penalties, and dumb mistakes galore. 

it’s one thing to lose, but to lose in the most consistently infuriating ways possible week after week . . . It just feels like following this team so closely is insane. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NYJCAP2 said:

When you can’t execute details consistently, you lose close games.

This team is going no where until the mistakes stop.

Firing Saleh was supposedly going to stop the stupid mistakes. Oh well.

Stop lecturing me with over generalizations. This team could easily be 5-1 just by making a couple of kicks or catching a couple more balls.