Johnnybones

Who do you hate most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you hate most?

• Pats
    • Dolphins
    • Bills
    • Giants

How anyone can say the Phins over the Pats is beyond me. Miami hasn't been a real threat to us in years.

I agree.

Over the past 7-8 years, the Jets have continuously owned the Phags. The Patriots, not so much.

The source of my hatred varies from season to season, week to week. Right now, I hate the Patriots more.

Miami.

Maybe the youngsters on here say the Pats, since they won it all 3 times in the 00's.

But do the youngsters remember Dan friggin' Marino? Clayton? Duper? A.J. Duhe? I'm too young to remember the Dolphins of the early 70's and their perfect season, but I know the Fins have been a pain in our asses for much longer than the Pats.

The Giants and Miami trade places every once in a while for me, but they're always close. Right now, it's the friggin' Giants.

I don't hate the Patsies. Just their scumbag coach. I hate the Raiders a lot more.

I kinda like the Bills. If I were not a Jets fan, I'd be a Bills fan.

The Giants and Miami trade places every once in a while for me, but they're always close. Right now, it's the friggin' Giants.

I don't hate the Patsies. Just their scumbag coach. I hate the Raiders a lot more.

I kinda like the Bills. If I were not a Jets fan, I'd be a Bills fan.

Wow, I have to second that.

And it was great meeting you, Bob (and everyone else)

It's a tough call, I grew up hating Marino and co. really bad and after going to a Miami game last year I learned that I really hate the fans too. But there's just something about those little bandwagon homos wearing brady jersey's that pisses me off.

I've got it, as a team it's the dolphins but if we're talking about the fans then it has got to be the pats' fans.

If I really gave a crap about the Patriots, I'd hate them. But I don't. I still remember 40 years of s***** Pats teams, and for all his blustering, Tx does too.

It's Miami for me, all the time, everytime. If they went 0-16, I'd be pissed off that they scored a point.

I can understand people hating New England now, but there are so many episodes with Miami that I can't get over. The 83 AFC championship game. The fake spike. The perfect season. The fickle fans who can't even sell out their own stadium. How every year they look like champs in September and suck in November and December. The fact that they are the AFC's version of the Cowboys, America's team.

They simply cannot lose often enough and bad enough to suit me. One of my fondest memories is watching Ray Lucas knock Mr. Curly Q outr of the playoffs in Miami. And let's not forget about the choke job in San Diego in the playoffs.

F the Fish.

Patriots and Dolphins are kind-of a toss-up. But right now, I gotta go with the stinkin Pats who beat us so bad every friggin time we see them with their perfect belicheck schemes... God, i hate them!

Still hate the Dolphins ofcourse with all the bad blood over the years...

Bills are so pitiful right now, it's hard to hate them, although generally I have nothing but resentment for them..

Giants.. who cares? they're not in our division or anything, the only thing that gets me is that the stadium is called giants stadium and the jets are like second class citizens.

F Ben Davidson too

F the Fish, everyday, all day long.

I go back to the mid 60's, I always hated the Raiders the most. The Pats weren't really that good, the Bills were always tough on us and the Fish weren't around. I hated the Raiders and respected the Chiefs.

I go back to the mid 60's, I always hated the Raiders the most. The Pats weren't really that good, the Bills were always tough on us and the Fish weren't around. I hated the Raiders and respected the Chiefs.

I hear you, B. The Raiduhs were truly the guys wearing the black hats.

I was at the Big Shea for both the AFL CG vs the Raiders and the playoff loss to KC the following year. The Chiefs were not a dirty team under Stram- they were disciplined but aggressive.

But having lived in SoFla in the 80s, I have developed an intense dislike for the Mammals and their putrid, whiney fans (who shouldnt be confused with the putrid Patsy fans, who are just arrogant dicks like their coach). ;)

I agree.

Over the past 7-8 years, the Jets have continuously owned the Phags. The Patriots, not so much.

The source of my hatred varies from season to season, week to week. Right now, I hate the Patriots more.

The Pats are 10-5 versus the Jets the last 8 years.

Not to mention a perfect 7-0 over the last four years.;)

Dolphins.

It goes from the Marino = Homo chants even when they're not playing each other throughout the stadium, the Dolphins Suck chants, hating on Marino and just growing up in the 90's / early 00's hating Miami and them being our #1 rival. That being said there isn't a player in the NFL today that I hate more then Tom Brady (not even Roethlisberger).

I hear you, B. The Raiduhs were truly the guys wearing the black hats.

I was at the Big Shea for both the AFL CG vs the Raiders and the playoff loss to KC the following year. The Chiefs were not a dirty team under Stram- they were disciplined but aggressive.

But having lived in SoFla in the 80s, I have developed an intense dislike for the Mammals and their putrid, whiney fans (who shouldnt be confused with the putrid Patsy fans, who are just arrogant dicks like their coach). ;)

I was at Shea at 8:00AM for the Chiefs playoff game. I remeber that being the coldest I have ever been in my life. Truly one of the toughest losses in Jet history.

I took a job with Harry M Stevens, the food manager at Shea, in order to see the 69 WS and I used my pass to sneak into the stadium for Jet games. The only down side was I had to get to the stadium in the morning to log in. I think I was blue by kickoff time.

I was at Shea at 8:00AM for the Chiefs playoff game. I remeber that being the coldest I have ever been in my life. Truly one of the toughest losses in Jet history.

I took a job with Harry M Stevens, the food manager at Shea, in order to see the 69 WS and I used my pass to sneak into the stadium for Jet games. The only down side was I had to get to the stadium in the morning to log in. I think I was blue by kickoff time.

Heck yeah, that was a cold, windy, sunny day when the Jets got eliminated by the Strams.

That and the J'ville playoff game were two of the coldest days on which I ever watched a game.

The day we beat the Lamonicas to get to Supe III was no walk in the park, either.

The fins for me and it's not even close...try living in South Florida. I told my son when he was younger that if he played for the fins I would still hate them...exaggerated (maybe), but that's how much Jet fans living in South Florida hate the team and the fans who know absolutely nothing about football.

The air waves are cluttered with so called "fin fans" ready to form a firing squad on the team two games into the season...that's what they get for believing their team was as good as the hype...don't kill the team, kill the media for it's prediction that this team would be good because of the last 6 games of last season...:Nuts:

well he's no Peyton Manning

but #2 isn't that bad at this stage in his career, right? ;)

#2?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PYDS/2006/regular

As for the answer to the thread...

I can respect teams with great teams. What drives me to hate a team are obnoxious players and/or fans. I respected the Dolphins all the while they kicked our asses. I respect the Pats' dynasty of the recent PAST. That being said, I've never had an issue with a Dolphin fan, but I have yet to meet a Pats fan that I liked. To boot, Corey Dillon's a horse's ass. Therefore, screw the Pats!

i guess im the only one who said bills...probably has something to do with growing up less than an hour from buffalo...especially considering my middle and high school years coincided with their 4 straight afc championships...

oh...and 4 straight super bowl losses too :)

Archived