What are u listening to right now?

7 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Those were great seats!

Who sings for him now? When I saw him 25+ years ago he was touring with the guy who sang on the first two albums. When I saw him with Stills, he sang and it wasn't great.

KWS desperately wants to sing.  But he can't.  
He's not off key or anything, he just has a whiney, high pitched, very irritating voice. 

The KWS Band singer has been Noah Hunt since the 2nd album in 1997,  Hunt is very good. The original singer from the 1st album, Ledbetter Heights, was Corey Sterling.  IMO Sterling was a little bit better.  Below are 2 vids.  The first with  Corey Sterling, who was crazy good.  2d video is Noah Hunt

KWS desperately wants to sing.  But he can't.  
He's not off key or anything, he just has a whiney, high pitched, very irritating voice. 
The KWS Band singer has been Noah Hunt since the 2nd album in 1997,  Hunt is very good. The original singer from the 1st album, Ledbetter Heights, was Corey Sterling.  IMO Sterling was a little bit better.  Below are 2 vids.  The first with  Corey Sterling, who was crazy good.  2d video is Noah Hunt
[/url]  

I didn't realize he switched vocalists after the first album. I saw him at Jones Beach in July 1997, a few months before Trouble Is... released. I'm guessing the singer was Noah Hunt at that point?

On 3/24/2023 at 5:25 PM, Dcat said:

So what's coming is a re-mastered, re-imaged or re-somethinged 4k version.  Maybe it has some extra cuts on it, but I don't know.  I'd watch it in 4k when it comes out.  AFAIC it's the all time best concert movie of all time.  

Have you seen this?

• Post of the Week 2