Billick claiming Jets were cheating

4HCrew

States the Jets were simulating snap counts which resulted in 3 penalties..will work on getting the link up...I guess they are getting desperate with 0 SACKS again

Just when I thought I couldn`t get anymore depressed today. We are cheating and we still can`t win....we must be even worse then I thought

If Brian Billick isn't complaining about SOMETHING, then he is seriously ill. Billick bitches and moans more than Michael Moore does in a room full of cameras.

He complained about the Bengals getting a call their way in Week 1 that "cost his team the game". What he failed to acknowledge was that his team cost themselves the game by turning it over 5 times.

He won this week, and found reason to complain. What a whiner.

Waaaaaaaaa Billick waaaaaaaaaaaa.

There is a difference between calling out fake play counts and using a camera to pick up defensive signals on the plays, downs and yardage needed to get a 1st down and put it all together to give themselves a cheating competitive advantage.

This is like the Blue Jays crying when A-Rod shouted "Got it" or "Yeah!" on that infield pop up in the Sky Dome. It is part of the game.

There is a difference between calling out fake play counts and using a camera to pick up ... downs and yardage needed to get a 1st down and put it all together to give themselves a cheating competitive advantage.

Do you even read what you post? I know you're doing your best to make it look worse than it is, but come on, downs and yardage? HOW DARE THEY RECORD SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY RECORDED EVERYWHERE ELSE!

:)

Please, Thats vintage Billick who's crying because his team was penalized 5 times as much as the Jets and he's trying to set the ref's up for coming games..In the middle of a game before the snap there's alot of shouting and screaming from LB's calling formations and strong side info, Safeties checking in and out of coverages, o-line calling out blocking schemes, QB's changing plays..That's poor coaching on Billicks part if his team has like what 11-12 penalties. again..please

Please, Thats vintage Billick who's crying because his team was penalized 5 times as much as the Jets and he's trying to set the ref's up for coming games..In the middle of a game before the snap there's alot of shouting and screaming from LB's calling formations and strong side info, Safeties checking in and out of coverages, o-line calling out blocking schemes, QB's changing plays..That's poor coaching on Billicks part if his team has like what 11-12 penalties. again..please

Well the most foolish thing he said is the insinuation that there was disparity in penalties between the two teams & that such a statistic in any way is indicative of cheating. All it shows is they were penalized more.

Why not claim Cincy was cheating the week before b/c of the difference in turnovers between them?

They had 10 penalties in the Cincy game & 11 penalties in the Jets game. Any fan would be blasting the HC for this sloppy play. Billick is doing this so the finger gets pointed elsewhere, since the Ravens also committed 9 or more penalties in almost 1/3 their games last year and 8 or more penalties in almost half their games.

Tune in week 3 as Billick will claim Arizona got away with several non-calls on unsportsmanlike conduct, when an unprovoked Anquan Boldin repeatedly lashed into Chris McAllister with a series of particularly scathing yo-mama jokes that sent him back into the tunnel with an acute case of uncontrollable sobbing complete with snot bubble.

There is a difference between calling out fake play counts and using a camera to pick up defensive signals on the plays, downs and yardage needed to get a 1st down and put it all together to give themselves a cheating competitive advantage.

This is like the Blue Jays crying when A-Rod shouted "Got it" or "Yeah!" on that infield pop up in the Sky Dome. It is part of the game.

What exactly is gained from drawing an OL offsides? An advantage.

So the Jets cheated for an advantage.

:lol: I think this calls for at least 100 threads in an over the top X-Files type style.

Oh deffinately. It'd be kinda ironic to watch them squirm now...

And I find it funny that the same guys who were blasting us for "defending cheaters" are the ones defending them now.

Classic

patriots are not the only team that stole signal every team does it. patriots used technology to help steal signals

There is nothing against the rules about using technology to do it, the only rule the pats broke was having the camera guy on the sidelines instead of in the booth were the teams film the game from. Thats the difference between cheating and not cheating lol

And I find it funny that the same guys who were blasting us for "defending cheaters" are the ones defending them now.

Classic

Did a league memo go around last week, telling teams to STOP yelling signals in the trenches? Was this an edict from the NFL offices?

There is a prescribed penalty for yelling and attempting confusion at the line, it is a 5 yard delay of game penalty.

If it was going on, and the refs did not penalize the Jets, shame on the refs. But, in teh big scheme of things, this is like a ref missing a pass interference call. It is an in-game penalty situation, expected to be policed by the officials. On field activity, performed by players, governed by officials. It is all in the rules.

Now, if you want to equate that to what the Patriots did, well, it is a mighty stinky hole that you live in. There are no where near the same ramifications or outcome.

The Jets try to draw a team off-sides.

The Patriots try to digest and relay an entire playbook, in game.

Classic

WTF are you talking about now??? Do you understand the rules set up by the NFL regarding cheating...what is allowed and what isn't or do you have belicheat shoved up your ass so far you can't think straight?!

Archived