What did Ghost say? Cut Mike Nugent!!!

Ghost

I don't know about cutting him, but I hope they bring in some competition. I'm sorry the fact he couldn't put on his skirt to kick a PAT really sealed the deal for me. He came out in the 2nd half. Besides who is sick and tired of the opposing team starting in the 30-40 yard range every kickoff. There has to be someone better out there.

PS - Find a backup kicker this week please!

Cutting him is a bit of an overreation don't you think. Even though today was pretty aggervating, I'll let it slide since it seemed like a fluke kind of thing. They need to bring in another kicker regardless though, just in case he's not right next week.

If it was just one game, I'd agree. But, this has been going on for the past two seasons. It's time for him to go.

Cutting him is a bit of an overreation don't you think. Even though today was pretty aggervating, I'll let it slide since it seemed like a fluke kind of thing. They need to bring in another kicker regardless though, just in case he's not right next week.

you do understand that there are only 53 roster spots, correct? if they bring in another kicker who do you suggest they cut?

I don't know about cutting him, but I hope they bring in some competition. I'm sorry the fact he couldn't put on his skirt to kick a PAT really sealed the deal for me. He came out in the 2nd half. Besides who is sick and tired of the opposing team starting in the 30-40 yard range every kickoff. There has to be someone better out there.

PS - Find a backup kicker this week please!

Today was a joke. if he's so hurt, why is he walkinga round the sideline with his helmet on? GTFOH. Get a warm body in here and let him know today's drama queen act is not going to happen ever again.

Sign Jay Feely and throw this fag on the road.

He's embarrasing, I can't even look at him anymore.

again with the ignorant and homophobic remarks. There are literally a million more fitting insults you can use to describe the guy. Try rubbing two brain cells together and think one up.

Shut the **** up already, seriously. The guy hurt himself planting his foot BEFORE he kicked the ball. Injuries happen, unfortunately. The Jets still hung on to win and would've won by more than 6 if he hadn't gotten hurt. That being said, look for the Jets to sign a K by Tuesday since it looks like Nugent won't be ready to go for New England.

If you can't make 32 yard FG's you can't be in the NFL. Period.

Exactly! And the fact that he claims that when he tried that kick he was injured is BS!! He made up that story because he knows that anyone who can't make a 32 yarder shouldn't be in the NFL. I just hope and pray he's off the team by the end of the week and the Jets have a real kicker.

Archived