What NFL QB does Mark Sanchez remind you of past or present?

Lupz27

Ive heard some people say Chad Pennington with a better arm, but I think he remids more of Drew Brees he is very accurate and some what shorter than your prototypical QB, what do you guys think.

I dont know, im really hoping for the "First Mark Sanchez" though. a person that people 20 years from now would want to compare their QB's to.

Call me crazy but Donovan McNabb. Strong accurate arm and a knack for throwing well on the run when the pocket breaks down. He has that swagger and the ability to deliver the strike to any and all parts of the field on any given play. But I would have to say more like Donovan in his prime, the way he was the year he went to the superbowl. Leon will be he Westbrook.

Wow I hope the original poster wasn't hoping for a serious answer cause I've only seen maybe 3 lol. I was hoping to see some serious answers cause I'm also curious as to who he reminds people of or if he really doesn't play similarly to anyone.

Personally I can't really think of anyone he reminds me of right now. Currently, maybe a poor man's Drew Brees that's a little better throwing on the run, is an alright comparison.

Honestly I have to question whether anyone here who compares Sanchez to Montana in any way shape or form ever even saw Montana play. They're nothing like each other at all. That would be akin to comparing Sanchez to Pennington. There's just no similarity what so ever. To be honest, Sanchez has to movement and moxie of a young Brett Favre, just not the arm strength. He really reminds me of a young Jake Plummer from his AZ days. Plummer had alot of potential, but after a while he was just shell shocked from taking alot of sacks. Hopefully the fact that Sanchez has a better start in the NFL with a better team propels him into a better direction than Plummer ended up.

Archived