Uniforms for Sunday VS Dolphins

jets22

Yes.

The Jets will be wearing the same uniforms they wore against the Raiders. The Dolphins will be wearing their ugly ass Aqua tops in the Meadowlands.

JETS are wearing the "away" Titans jerseys? Weird...

I will stick with Green and White... I cannot buy one of those jerseys... just cant

Part of me wishes I didn't buy season tickets to watch the Titans this year. WTF, I want to see my favorite football team.

Why commemorate a time where ownership couldn't even pay players, or turn lights on during dusk because they couldn't get more then 20 people to show up to the game. Is it because they're planning for next year?

Personally I don't really care as long as we win. There is some stat that shows whenever the Jets wear their green pants they lose about 85% of the time. That being said I'm against the green pants. The titans thing is just the org trying to squeeze more money out of us. I'm not buying. I only wear jerseys with players that are Jets forever...(already retired lol ) or my own name....

What I would LOVE to see again would be the 80's jerseys. I became a fan with the sack exchange and that stuff holds a special place in my heart. That would be much better than a blue college helmet from team that existed for two years.

Still Green baby!!!

Archived