JetNation Has A BIG Announcement

Maxman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We really have a few announcements to make this month. Some of them are pretty cool (cough iPhone app cough) but one of the announcements is BIG. Really big.
BIG Really big? It has to have something to do with The Crusher. :)

We really have a few announcements to make this month. Some of them are pretty cool (cough iPhone app cough) but one of the announcements is BIG. Really big.

Oh boy. Just make sure it's iOS4 compatible, otherwise the iPhone 4 thread will get bumped and we definitely do not need that to happen.

maybe for you.

see now.. i could go the whole small penis route here..

but frankly .. i shouldnt have started this conversation in the first place.. because i should have figured that you would take in a sexual way.. and that is uncomfortable to me because i am older then your mom. :shock:

OY!

but frankly .. i shouldnt have started this conversation in the first place.. because i should have figured that you would take in a sexual way.. and that is uncomfortable to me because i am older then your mom. :shock:

OY!

There was a non-sexual way to take that?

OY!

Wait? You figured EY would take small penis in a sexual way? That's gross!

There should be a mini forum on here for all Miami Dolphin football talk only.

There is. It's called finheaven.com. You should check it out. Maybe if you're lucky you'll like it so much you'll actually stay there ;)

Archived