Embarrassing and humiliating loss

Lady Jet

Out coached, out played, out classed. Period.

Like it or not, we're still in this. There's 4 games left. Time to put up or shut up.

Agreed.

Time to put up AND SHUT UP.

Enough of the talking, Rex. You look like a buffoon when you talk smack and that come out and perform like YOU AND YOUR TEAM did tonight.

Just shut up and play football.

1-4 versus winning teams, and the one team we beat just turned around and sodomized us in the rematch. Next week versus the Dolphins should be interesting, to say the least.

Why the hell do you guys keep adding losses on to that? We only have 3 losses. How in the hell can we be 1-FOUR against winning teams?????

1-4 versus winning teams, and the one team we beat just turned around and sodomized us in the rematch. Next week versus the Dolphins should be interesting, to say the least.

LOL, T0m, they have 3 losses. How can they be 1-4?

That said, the best word to describe this is debacle.

i agree totally lady ( by the way, nice to see you around :) )

anyway i just got home from the game.. and it was embarrassing to be in that stadium tonight.. i was humiliated to be a jets fan..

for the first time EVER ... i left a game before the clock hit 00:00

I am owed something for this debacle.. really .. someone owes me something..

this is despair that even candy corn cant cure..

OY!

:blink:

anyway i just got home from the game.. and it was embarrassing to be in that stadium tonight.. i was humiliated to be a jets fan..

OY!

Honestly gg, you've been a fan long enough to know, this game was ripe for SOJ. SOJ was never gone, you were all just fooled. Remember SOJ goes to great lengths to get hopes up before dashing them. The Jets will now either proceed to collapse epically or somehow sneak into the playoffs and then squeak out a WC win. They will then either get blown out the next round or the round after. That is the script. It will not change. No top seed, no SB appearance. Those are all beyond the SOJ sorry Jets franchise.

They will probably lose to Miami and Buffalo while beating the Steelers and Bears to finish at 11-5.

OY!

Give you credit for staying into the second half. If you lived closer I would send Baby Crusher over to do your leaves for you. sorry you went thru that. Nasty, nasty.

Archived