His silence, is deafening

JonEJet

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously some of you guys take fandom to a whole other level. I'm just as into the Jets as the next guy but when you start feeling th need to have to put words in dudes mouths and how they should act or what they should say or don't say in the offseason it just gets retarded. Attacking the best player on the team for not saying exactly what you want him to say is stupid.

Yes, it's Revis' fault that Sanchez's Big Mouth Billy Vagina has been silent through all of this.

Here's a thought, maybe Sanchez for once should establish himself as a leader rather than everyone else having to do it for him.

He's just a boy! To heap that kind of responsibility on him...You're sick, sick in the head.

I really was hoping to wake up today to read something about what Darrelle Revis said in defense of our QB. IMO it doesn't matter whether or not some of these team leaders think Mark is the man for the job. It's all about being a team, backing the QB of the team. It's what good teams, and teammates do to keep team unity.

The one player that the Jets need to come forward, and back the QB is Revis. He is truly the face of our team. He is by far our best player. His silence is deafening. Could he be one of Manish's sources? Revis' silence leads me to believe he is a "source,"

Talk about speculation. This is representitve of the problem with our mentality today. Using the absense of proof as the proof for my opinions. What a ridiculous way to come to a conclusion.

I'm not even saying it isn't Revis, but I have just as much proof for that stance. This thread is crazy.

Mangold: Hey, D, were you one of the unnamed sources?

Revis: Sh*t, no man, I don't talk to the media like that after they hunted down my grandma.

Mangold: So, do you agree with them?

Revis: Nah, Sanchez is cool

Mangold: So will you do an interview or something to support him?

Revis: Is there money involved? Because ya' gotta' pay me to play. No green, no team.

Talk about speculation. This is representitve of the problem with our mentality today. Using the absense of proof as the proof for my opinions. What a ridiculous way to come to a conclusion.

I'm not even saying it isn't Revis, but I have just as much proof for that stance. This thread is crazy.

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

The Jets do build him up like hes some sort of a NFL Super Star. Its been that way since day 1.

Build him up? What?

They give him garbage receivers that don;t try

They give him a line that can;t block

They give him the world worst OC

It should be a crime for the way the Jets have treated Mark. A crime. A hate crime. Yeah, big old hate crime.

Um, Rex made Sanchez a Captain.

The Jets do build him up like hes some sort of a NFL Super Star. Its been that way since day 1.

Revis is not the one giving the ball back to other team every game.

That's called marketing, son. The pretty 1st round QB is always promoted as the face of the franchise.

Archived