I am the only one who is still in Mark Sanchez' corner?

drocksthaparty

I keep reading articles talking about Tebow Mania, and how he is going to be the savior, but Sanchez looked damn good last week. His picks were because of deflected passes. Sanchez did a good job, I support him and am sick of seeing stuff like this

http://nfldraftzone....ht-in-new-york/

I am very unhappy about Sanchez' lack of progress, but for some reason I to still am in his corner, and not ruling out that he can be the a very good QB for the future of the Jets franchise, this does not mean I won't be critical of him, and that I will be blind to his complete sucktitude that is Mark Sanchez right now, but I still have hope, and even if he is horrible (right now he is no debating that), continues to be horrible, there is no better replacement for him this year, or even next year so we are stuck with him until January 2014, only then will the Jets be able to start a new SUCCESFUL chapter to their never ending list of new chapters at the QB position (I am not saying the new chapter will be succesful, just saying I can't see a scenario where the possibility of a new succesful chapter starts prior to that date).

I keep reading articles talking about Tebow Mania, and how he is going to be the savior, but Sanchez looked damn good last week. His picks were because of deflected passes. Sanchez did a good job, I support him and am sick of seeing stuff like this

http://nfldraftzone.com/uncategorized/will-tebow-mania-take-effect-tonight-in-new-york/

I'm still trying to defend him but really starting to beleive he isn'tany good a qb

I am not in his corner, he has gone backwards since his rookie year, but you have to have a brain and see that a team that can't run, and has guys who have been with the team for a week playing significant reps at WR has many issues and it's more or less time to watch basketball

I just can't stand the people that are calling for Tebow already but haven't given Sanchez the chance. Sanchez is a good quarterback, period. If you are going to sit him trade him to a team where he gets a chance

o_0

Listen, Sanchez is the starting QB and I'm going to continue to root for him to do well, but it's pretty tough to make the statement that the guy hasn't been given the chance.

Also pretty tough at this point in time to say he's a good quarterback, period.

He's got the short end of the stick this season running a new offense with his starting WRs and TE out, his OL underperforming, and his RBs sucking, but in year 4 he really can't still be making excuses. He needs to elevate his play, and elevate the players around him. If he doesn't, the Jets will be in the market for a new starter as soon as next season.

I'm with you! Deflected passes aren't his fault. And, come on, what about those other INTs he sometimes throws? Can we really blame Sanchez if that DB gets in the way?

I cant say I am in his corner, but I would like to see him play QB with a few decent playmakers around him.

I am not sold he is good, or sold he is bad. I think the last year and a half have been such a mess offensively that it is hard to isolate individual variables.

This offense is like throwing 6 piles of dog crap together and trying to figure out which one stinks the most.

He's perilously close to flat lining but I still got his back.

Right now he's like Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio in the Abyss when she's pronounced clinically dead.

Rex has to be his Bud and slap him a few times reminding him he's never given up on anything in his life and to fight. FIGHT!!

I'm cautiously optimistic he'll wake up soon.

No Eva and Courtney Aurillo are both in his corner with you.

he had a WR core of Cotchery, Santonio and Braylon and still was the weakest link on a potential SB team

Yawn.

It was year 2, and he was absolutely not the reason that team did not go to the SB that year.

It was because the defense s^!t the bed in Pittsburg.

He was not great in the regular season that year, but he saved the game on at least 4 occasions that year, and it should have been his rookie year, because he should have stayed at USC for his Sr Year, meaning most QB's would have been on the bench as a rookie that year.

I don't love Mark as a QB, but it's the moronic posts like this that show that Jet fans have irrational hatred towards the guy.

Yawn.

It was year 2, and he was absolutely not the reason that team did not go to the SB that year.

He was not great in the regular season that year, but he saved the game on at least 4 occasions that year, and it should have been his rookie year, because he should have stayed at USC for his Sr Year, meaning most QB's would have been on the bench as a rookie that year.

I don't love Mark as a QB, but it's the moronic posts like this that show that Jet fans have irrational hatred towards the guy.

People keep saying this. They came out flat on defense, but no more so than they did on offense. When it was 10-0 we started one drive on like the 40 and still punted. Also one of Pittsburgh's scoring drives the officials gave Mendenhall an extra yard and a half for 1st & 10 instead of 4th & 1. In other words, the defense stopped him, but the officials gave it to him anyway. Then Sanchez does his usual crappy job of not realizing someone is trying to tackle him and takes his sweet time standing in one place as Taylor strip sacks him and they run it in for 6. THAT plus the offense putting up a big goose-egg up to that point was what made the game 24-0 and out of reach, not the underachieving first half D.

For the game, our defense gave up 17 points and actually scored 2 points. Their defense gave up 17 points and scored 7.

In terms of net points, our defense gave up 15 and Pittsburgh's gave up 10.

In the end, the difference in score was their QB didn't giftwrap 7 points to his opponent and ours did.

http://nfldraftzone.com/uncategorized/will-tebow-mania-take-effect-tonight-in-new-york/

Ok and wait, I think you meant to say Sanchez should do a good job. He has got to step up his game. He is in his 4th year now. But in the end we need to win and any way we can if its with Sanchez great, if its with Tebow great if its with who ever.....

People keep saying this. They came out flat on defense, but no more so than they did on offense. When it was 10-0 we started one drive on like the 40 and still punted. Also one of Pittsburgh's scoring drives the officials gave Mendenhall an extra yard and a half for 1st & 10 instead of 4th & 1. In other words, the defense stopped him, but the officials gave it to him anyway. Then Sanchez does his usual crappy job of not realizing someone is trying to tackle him and takes his sweet time standing in one place as Taylor strip sacks him and they run it in for 6. THAT plus the offense putting up a big goose-egg up to that point was what made the game 24-0 and out of reach, not the underachieving first half D.

For the game, our defense gave up 17 points and actually scored 2 points. Their defense gave up 17 points and scored 7.

In terms of net points, our defense gave up 15 and Pittsburgh's gave up 10.

In the end, the difference in score was their QB didn't giftwrap 7 points to his opponent and ours did.

This.....in that game the one play that killed us was the sack fumble run back TD. If there was one play that was what did us in.....

Anybody who thinks Tebow is going to save the season is nuts.

Trust me on this, no one wants to Sanchez succeed more than I do. I am tired of this carousel of QB's the Jets have been on for the past 25 + years. I think though that he has never mentally recovered from the beating he took in Baltimore last year and the last three games of last season where he was just awful.

Now the Jets may have no choice though if Sanchez continues to play brutally, but putting Tebow in there will just continue and accelerate their spiral back into the valley of jokes that the Jets just can't seem to get out of.

Yawn.

No...The defense sh!t the bed but the offense was right there with them doing the same thing.

Archived