Tom Brady Suspended 4 games, Pats forfeit 2016 1st rounder and 2017 4th rounder

AVM

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.

The Steelers and Bills are the big AFC winners.  This sucks for us.  In fact, we are Brady's first home game, the crowd will be insane.

SAR I

Pats lose those two and hopefully more helps us, more than Pitt

Nope.

The Steelers and Bills are the big AFC winners.  This sucks for us.  In fact, we are Brady's first home game, the crowd will be insane.

SAR I

Don't spoil it with your sh*t. This day is my Graceland. This is Episode VII and Batman v Superman all rolled into one. This is my dog having diarrhea on your lawn.

BB of course gets to use ignorance as an excuse , if I'm Sean Payton I'm on the phone right now seeing what my options are to sue the NFL for my lost salary....I know unrealistic but what a joke.

Stunned and shocked nfl did the right thing. Thought we were being set up for disappointment when Wells report came out right after draft. I care less about the length of the suspension than taking away the "see brady and belly can still win so lets put spygate bs to bed" argument,

*CHEAT*CHEAT*CHEAT*CHEAT*

I also like the 2017 pick, insignificant as it may seem at first glance. It isn't how high the pick is. It's that during the next 2 drafts in a row, for 2 more seasons, an annual reminder that the Pats are cheaters lest anyone forget.

I was just going to post that.  we get to throw it in their faces until April '17

lol

I also like the 2017 pick, insignificant as it may seem at first glance. It isn't how high the pick is. It's that during the next 2 drafts in a row, for 2 more seasons, an annual reminder that the Pats are cheaters lest anyone forget.

It's Mutombo swatting that sh*t back and saying "no no no, not today."

Just baffling. This is like getting away with cheating with a tight slap on the wrist. Any commish who was focused on the integrity of the game would have punished the Pats a lot more.

Just  cannot understand Brady getting away with just 4 games. BB the guy who everyone loves to say is in control of everything that goes on in the building is getting away scot free. Pats get a couple of picks taken away and a fine. This is NFL's way of telling the teams its almost  OK to cheat.

The only silver lining here is, It essentially rubber stamps Brady as a CHEAT forever.

Archived