Tom Brady Suspended 4 games, Pats forfeit 2016 1st rounder and 2017 4th rounder

AVM

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll reduce it to 2 games I'm sure. I don't like it.

1) The Pats had nothing to do with it, there was no need to take away their 1st round pick or even fine them. None of the evidence suggests the Pats knew what Brady was doing. So I don't agree with this.

2) Brady should have been suspended at least 8 games. He cheated. It wasn't their entire team. He cheated. He was also the one who didn't cooperate, who didn't hand evidence over (texts etc.).

NFL dropped the ball, again.

Do you think Goodell gave them a couple of options to choose from?

1) Lose Brady 8 games, Pats fines $1 mil

2) Brady misses 6 games, lose 2016 1st round and $1 mil

3) Brady misses 4 games = all the above + 4th round

Hopefully it was agreed upon no appeals!

Exactly Crush, enjoy your 5 or 6 wins this year.

BTW, Pats sweep the Jets like they always do.

Now TX, let it go ~ go and shoot something, you are from Texas aren't you?

Besides, you'll need the practice after going against our D~line rhis year. I truly feel sorry for the squirells in your neighborhood....

I hope you enjoy the greatest day in Jets history, much bigger than Super Bowl III.

What are the Jets doing to get out of the AFCE basement with a 4-12 record?

Win something before you gloat like a bunch of little girls.

You're suspended, too. Like Brady's punishment, it's long overdue. 

I also like the 2017 pick, insignificant as it may seem at first glance. It isn't how high the pick is. It's that during the next 2 drafts in a row, for 2 more seasons, an annual reminder that the Pats are cheaters lest anyone forget.

Nail on head. Woohoo!!!

You're suspended, too. Like Brady's punishment, it's long overdue. 

About ******* time!

I am actually kind of glad that we will play that little bitch two times as per normal. First I want him to feel the pain of our D-line and second I want to hear nothing about suspensions if we beat their little asses. That for me would be the cherry on top.

I hope you enjoy the greatest day in Jets history, much bigger than Super Bowl III.

What are the Jets doing to get out of the AFCE basement with a 4-12 record?

Win something before you gloat like a bunch of little girls.

Playing the game how is it supposed to be played without cheating and spying. You guys should try it sometime.

Uncalled for IMO.  TX is entitled to his opinion.  He adds some spice to the mix.

Problem is he stops giving his opinion and go's all in on trolling when he gets upset like this.    Slats did him a favor getting him out before he got himself banned for ever.  Usually only lasts a year or so but still. 

Problem is he stops giving his opinion and go's all in on trolling when he gets upset like this.    Slats did him a favor getting him out before he got himself banned for ever.  Usually only lasts a year or so but still. 

Fair point.  I'll relent.  No disrespect meant to Slats or any of you mods.  It's just that I love watching TX flip out when things go south.  I think Tx has been banned more years than I'm alive. lol

First of all, the worry that the first home game is against the Jets means nothing to me. Crowd will be riled up, just like in 2010. That doesn't bother me.

And PatsFanTX is clearly speaking totally out of anger. The Jets schedule shows more wins than 5 or 6.

The suspension doesn't bother me. The picks bother me. That seems a bit excessive.

Fair point.  I'll relent.  No disrespect meant to Slats or any of you mods.  It's just that I love watching TX flip out when things go south.  I think Tx has been banned more years than I'm alive. lol

I understand.  but sometimes a banning is best for the board and the poster.  Some dudes just need a break sometimes.  From what I have seen I think we are more than fair here.  

Archived