@JetNation was unfollowed on Twitter by .....

Maxman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just reviewed our twitter account and noticed that the other day we were unfollowed by an original JN Poster. A long time Twitter follower and a person who we were following back.

PatsFanGarb is no longer following us. 

It is funny seeing things change. Pats fans used to flock to Jets fans to torment and taunt us here. Now things are different and the Pats flock is moving in a different direction.

:)

kravitz.jpg

Just reviewed our twitter account and noticed that the other day we were unfollowed by an original JN Poster. A long time Twitter follower and a person who we were following back.

It is funny seeing things change. Pats fans used to flock to Jets fans to torment and taunt us here. Now things are different and the Pats flock is moving in a different direction.

this is how it starts. garb un-followed and patsfantx got himself banned. as soon as brady retires they will be pittfangarb, dallasfantx, and nfceastfan trolling somebody elses website

this is how it starts. garb un-followed and patsfantx got himself banned. as soon as brady retires they will be pittfangarb, dallasfantx, and nfceastfan trolling somebody elses website

Wrong, at least in Garb's case. She and PFSIKH were regulars on the original JI back in '99 when the Pats sucked.

If not the worst, Garb was truly the most overrated poster in the history of this board.  Her opinions were WAY overvalued by some.

Well, nobody really listened to what she said about football, her real specialty was in starting online ruckuses which lasted 20 pages or longer.  Which sometimes could be fun.

Will see her Friday Maxie, will get the straight dope.

Well, nobody really listened to what she said about football, her real specialty was in starting online ruckuses which lasted 20 pages or longer.  Which sometimes could be fun.

Not true, probably one of the more knowledgeable pats* fans we ever had here. Just very opinionated.

Not true, probably one of the more knowledgeable pats* fans we ever had here. Just very opinionated.

She's good peeps. And I think she's a closet jets fan. She would go to Jets games with Thor and Sperms good good good friend JonE when the Pats weren't even playing lol and she's got thick skin.

Will see her Friday Maxie, will get the straight dope.

Don't bring it up. If you want to hear the Phil is an ahole speech I can just put you in touch with my parents lol.

She's good peeps. And I think she's a closet jets fan. She would go to Jets games with Thor and Sperms good good good friend JonE when the Pats weren't even playing lol and she's got thick skin.

i miss JonEJet 

:(

Archived