Bills release Fred Jackson

AFJF

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackson should go right to Dallas and compete for a Superbowl. He deserves it, very quality football player.

Agreed. He's been a great player for a sh*tty franchise... he came over from the Canadian league, didn't he?

Rex loved Jackson, I would have to imagine he's either still hurt or just done at this point. 

He didn't look hurt or done when he was shredding Pittsburgh this weekend.

I think it's more an issue of: big trade for McCoy, draft pick, and younger players in Boobie Dixon (familiar with OC from 49ers too) and Bryce Brown.

Probably just phasing out the older player, to give him a chance at latching on elsewhere. I'd crack up if he ends up in New England. Belichik owns Rex like that.

Yes he is people talk about this guy like he's Barry Sanders in his prime.  CJ Spiller is another guy.

I got flamed here for saying CJ Spiller sucks. I agree with that.

Nobody talks about FJax like he's Barry, you're ridiculous. Jackson has been an excellent RB on a sh*t team for as long as he's been with the Bills. He's good. I don't think anyone is saying he's anything more than that... so, in essence you're choosing an exaggerated position in an argument that doesn't exist.

I got flamed here for saying CJ Spiller sucks. I agree with that.

Nobody talks about FJax like he's Barry, you're ridiculous. Jackson has been an excellent RB on a sh*t team for as long as he's been with the Bills. He's good. I don't think anyone is saying he's anything more than that... so, in essence you're choosing an exaggerated position in an argument that doesn't exist.

Fred Jackson is excellent?  Whatever you say.

There are maybe 3-4 backs in the league I would rate as excellent and the name F-Jax doesn't come anywhere near that.

You responded to a post where I said he wasn't overrated. Since you are notorious for doofy counter-points, I figured it was just another one of them...

Archived