The Jets Asked NFL To Sweep Pats’ Locker Room For Bugs

Jets1958

It's gotten to the point where anything could be true regarding the Patriots.  The NFL and the Patriots are doing their best to ruin this game we love.

The very fact that this rumor has any possibility of being true shows you just how much the Pats and their cheating have done to the game we love.  

And as one poster pointed out if there had been bugs in the lockeroom, the league would have said that we had no "rule" against it so why should the Pats be punished?

Pats and their "legacy" are hurting the league. 

"On Friday morning, WFAN host Boomer Esiason said he was told on Thursday night that, prior to the game, the Jets asked the NFL to sweep the locker room in Foxborough for bugs — aka hidden listening devices." “I don’t think anybody’s acknowledged it,” Esiason said in regard to the Patriots, Jets or the NFL." http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/10/30/jets-patriots-listening-devices-nfl/

So, isn't this curious.   Someone either lied to Boomer, or there's a cover up.

And yes, it's sad that NFL - Foxboro has come to this.

"On Friday morning, WFAN host Boomer Esiason said he was told on Thursday night that, prior to the game, the Jets asked the NFL to sweep the locker room in Foxborough for bugs — aka hidden listening devices." “I don’t think anybody’s acknowledged it,” Esiason said in regard to the Patriots, Jets or the NFL." http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/10/30/jets-patriots-listening-devices-nfl/

So, isn't this curious.   Someone either lied to Boomer, or there's a cover up.

And yes, it's sad that NFL - Foxboro has come to this.

Saw one report that the Patriots were the ones that actually ordered it - because they are now afraid of being framed. Can't make this stuff up.

*face palm*

it was a tongue n cheek comment. I never implied anyone was saying  anything different.

Hahhahahah I knew that but I took your jibe and turned it into a point made on Pats cheating....

I know that it sucks to have to respond to these types of threads.  I don't argue against the fact that your team has played great ball at times but the facts are beyond dispute that your team and their tactics at times have caused some harm to the game

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/185823/a-bugs-life-nfl-says-jets-didnt-request-locker-room-sweep-in-new-england

"So what really happened? I don't think Esiason would be reckless and throw out a piece of unsubstantiated information. While I don't believe the request came from the Jets, I don't doubt there was a locker-room sweep Sunday. No one has denied that one occurred."

Rich Cimini, ESPN Staff Writer

Hahhahahah I knew that but I took your jibe and turned it into a point made on Pats cheating....

I know that it sucks to have to respond to these types of threads.  I don't argue against the fact that your team has played great ball at times but the facts are beyond dispute that your team and their tactics at times have caused some harm to the game

ooh..good one cause i didnt know that was what you were doing.....anyways i dont care who calls them cheaters, it doesn't bother me.

And nothing has changed the game in anyway. People are still watching. Players are sstill playing the same..just fans want to believe things have changed. All the rule changes affect the game more than anything the patriots did or didnt do.

ooh..good one cause i didnt know that was what you were doing.....anyways i dont care who calls them cheaters, it doesn't bother me.

And nothing has changed the game in anyway. People are still watching. Players are sstill playing the same..just fans want to believe things have changed. All the rule changes affect the game more than anything the patriots did or didnt do.

Things a cheater would say?

LMAO  You spend your miserable life on a Jets site defending the Pats from people calling them cheaters, but yeah it doesn't bother you. 

Archived