Geno TORE ACL

Gas2No99

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any $hithead giving a positive Rep b/c a guy TORE his ACL, whether he's a $hitty QB or not, is an a$$hole thing to do - you know who you are.

NO ONE should celebrate that type of injury, but I understand the alleviation that Geno is no longer a factor into the QB depth chart. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Damn Geno. 

Why didnt you throw the damn ball away? Now we have to deal with Fitztragic again. 

Petty needs to hurry. 

That's who Geno is. Just like we know who Fitz is, that is who Geno is. Great arm, athletic ......zero field awareness. Next man up....

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

Any $hithead giving a positive Rep b/c a guy TORE his ACL, whether he's a $hitty QB or not, is an a$$hole thing to do - you know who you are.

NO ONE should celebrate that type of injury, but I understand the alleviation that Geno is no longer a factor into the QB depth chart. 

This is why I laugh when I hear fans talk about "maturity". 

I'm no particular Geno fan, but I feel bad for the guy.  That sucks for him.  He'll be going on IR and that very well may be opening up a spot for Devin Smith.  They obviously don't need to bring in another QB.

Petty is officially going to get the backup role now, and it's now just a matter of how many more games Fitz gets before Petty has his chance.  The upcoming weaker schedule might make that a little longer than many I'm sure would hope.

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Imagine what kind of people they are in real life. 

Karma is a bitch 

I'm never happy to see a player get injured no matter how much i dislike them, but based on the way the Jets brass can't seem to get out of their own way regarding the QB situation, this will thankfully put to an end the Geno Smith era and force the clueless management team to take a hard look at Petty and/or Hackenberg the rest of the way.

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

This is why I laugh when I hear fans talk about "maturity". 

I'm referring to a constant schmuck who I don't like as a poster anyway. Thus why I say YES PSLs is better than No . . . well, you know what I mean<_<

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

But why was he standing on the sideline and stuff?

You can stand on an ACL.  You can run in a straight line with one, it stabilizes, not gives strength.  But if you cut, without that stabilizer, your knee will shred.

Archived