^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

This.

There's no plan. He's not intentionally trying to tank for the top pick and throwing Bowles under the bus to get a QB next year. He's just retarded. He took Darron Lee who's a hybrid safety and then 2 safeties this year cause that's what Bowles liked in Arizona. Good news if we're trying to tank for next year and build this thing back up from the rubble, these two useful idiots are powerless to stop it. This is them trying

It also seems like they're perfectly happy starting Petty and/or Hackenberg this year, which: lol

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It was me. He was doing his thing again and from Thursday through the end of the draft we didn't need the extra traffic. 

He was intolerable. Still, I'm thinking of letting him back early because he's a prince compared to Maccagnan.

Already back. Darkstar or something. I was looking forward to him defending this pick and then telling us it's exactly what we deserve. 

1 minute ago, Larz said:

So my 11 year old son discovered football this year and we made a big deal about the draft.

Fml

You must be having fun explaining to your son the thinking behind the jets draft picks so far ...

9 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

It also seems like they're perfectly happy starting Petty and/or Hackenberg this year, which: lol

That's what they should do in a rebuilding year. Everything the Jets have done suggests a multiyear full rebuilding process without Woody's meddling. Live with it or go root for someone else

BAP is the smart thing to do! BAP all the way!! Maccagnan knows what he's doing - he never reaches and isn't swayed by the allure of actually important positions! 

We're surely going 13-3 this year. Because of our third 300-lb DE, our safety-sized ILB, and our safety-sized safeties. Also our 4th string QB whose own coach says he can't hit the ocean from the beach, and a speedster WR that can neither catch nor stay on the field. These are the gifts of Mike Maccagnan in the first 2 rounds of the NFL draft. 

BAP!!!

****ing idiot.

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

BAP is the smart thing to do! BAP all the way!! Maccagnan knows what he's doing - he never reaches and isn't swayed by the allure of actually important positions! 

We're surely going 13-3 this year. Because of our third 300-lb DE, our safety-sized ILB, and our safety-sized safeties. Also our 4th string QB whose coach says he can't hit the ocean from the beach, and a speedster WR that can neither catch nor stay on the field. These are the gifts of Mike Maccagnan in the first 2 rounds of the NFL draft. 

BAP!!!

****ing idiot.

Dude, they're not winning this year. Calm down.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

We're surely going 13-3 this year. Because of our third 300-lb DE, our safety-sized ILB, and our safety-sized safeties. Also our 4th string QB whose coach says he can't hit the ocean from the beach, and a speedster WR that can neither catch nor stay on the field. These are the gifts of Mike Maccagnan in the first 2 rounds of the NFL draft. 

BAP!!!

****ing idiot.

at least he's a Personnel Guy

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If they had perhaps drafted a CB I would have grumbled a bit but understood it but another safety.  No pass rusher, no oline, no cbs, no traded down, no te.  Reach for another safety.  Unbloody believable.

If hes good will you be quiet?

4 minutes ago, Lray said:

I want the Colts draft. Can I have that instead?

Their entire offseason has been t!ts. Love their new GM, and glad they are my wife's team so I can cheer for them in week 2 when our season ends.

Archived