^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yay a strong safety to replace our other first round pick strong safety. **** you Jets 

Macc is confident the guy he wanted at 70 will be there at 79 because no one else in the league would consider drafting him that early. 

Dude, seriously....the second best player in the entire draft fell to us. It's a good pick.  This team isn't being fixed in one year.  You need solid picks.  This is one. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Seth said:

And if they drafted an offensive player, people would bitch the defense still sucks. The fact remains the Jets have SOOO many holes that both the offense and defense will be neglected to a point.

Spot on.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Grateful that it was not Kizer or Webb.

I expect MacCagnan's goal in the absense of finding a viable qb is plan B;  build a team strength based on defense alone, and exit quietly in the wild card.

It should get him a few more years of employment with Woody in London.

Wildcard?  Wildcard?  We're not gonna win 4 games.

sick to my stomach.  Removing sharp objects.  Would like to waterboard Mac with gallons of stale coffee.  This brings us lower than the Kotite years.

What a blown opportunity

I didn't want to believe it, but the GM really is an idiot.  We are the laughing stock of the NFL.

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, long suffering jets fan said:

Well between Pryor, Gilchrist and Sheldon we create $17M in cap space, but why not at least a free safety, maybe with 4.4 speed Maye can play FS.  I'm befuddled looking for answers.  

Well positioned for mini-draft '17

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Dcat said:

sick to my stomach.  Removing sharp objects.  Would like to waterboard Mac with gallons of stale coffee.  This brings us lower than the Kotite years.

What a blown opportunity

I didn't want to believe it, but the GM really is an idiot.  We are the laughing stock of the NFL.

Holy sh*t, overreaction much?

• Thumb Down 1