JETS --GIANTS Official Pre-Season Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

I don't care if Hack stinks or not. Throw the football!!!! Now is the time to evaluate him. You can't just run the ball into the line every play.

I get the reasoning honestly, they are pinned want to get a little bit of breathing room.  Problem is out line can't get any damn push, would have been better off with a screen to the HB than just trying to run it.  Either way our Oline is terribad

I don't think I'm gonna watch the games this season.  I don't actually have the patience for this sh*t for 16 f*cking weeks.  I'll stick to red zone or picking up weekend shifts and watching sports center as I fall asleep.

Congratulations Jets.  You broke me.  There are zero things to be excited about this season.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I don't care if Hack stinks or not. Throw the football!!!! Now is the time to evaluate him. You can't just run the ball into the line every play.

so 100% this.... turn him loose and lets see what happens. 

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Lol Forte is washed up . It was stupid signing that we have to live with one more year . 

I didn't mind the signing when I embraced Gailey as OC.  I thought it was a good pickup until Gailey was already halfway to retirement last preseason.  Now it just looks horrible but dems the breaks at least it was short term and only have to deal with it one more year.

Hey of course there is Skrine getting burned on the crossing route

Archived