joewilly12

JETS --GIANTS Official Pre-Season Game Thread

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Just now, Fibonacci said:

I hate to blame Jets for my alcohol dependence but not kidding. This team will make me an alcoholic soon. Pathetic. Just pathetic offence. 

You must be young.  lol

1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Forte does look slow, Powell might have had the burst to not have a safety at the very least...  Is Powell still not playing or is he dressed tonight?

Lol Forte is washed up . It was stupid signing that we have to live with one more year . 

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I don't care if Hack stinks or not. Throw the football!!!! Now is the time to evaluate him. You can't just run the ball into the line every play.

This. 

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

I don't care if Hack stinks or not. Throw the football!!!! Now is the time to evaluate him. You can't just run the ball into the line every play.

I get the reasoning honestly, they are pinned want to get a little bit of breathing room.  Problem is out line can't get any damn push, would have been better off with a screen to the HB than just trying to run it.  Either way our Oline is terribad

I don't think I'm gonna watch the games this season.  I don't actually have the patience for this sh*t for 16 f*cking weeks.  I'll stick to red zone or picking up weekend shifts and watching sports center as I fall asleep.

Congratulations Jets.  You broke me.  There are zero things to be excited about this season.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

so 100% this.... turn him loose and lets see what happens. 

Teams are stacking the box playing the run hard. Throw the ball. What do you have to lose. If there was ever a season you were playing with nothing to lose it's now. There is absolutely zero expectations on this QB, this offense, this team 

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Lol Forte is washed up . It was stupid signing that we have to live with one more year . 

I didn't mind the signing when I embraced Gailey as OC.  I thought it was a good pickup until Gailey was already halfway to retirement last preseason.  Now it just looks horrible but dems the breaks at least it was short term and only have to deal with it one more year.

Hey of course there is Skrine getting burned on the crossing route

So my feed seems to be about 5 minutes behind.

Just saw the safety.  Shell drops head and whiffs.

OL is worst unit on this team.