McDaniels compares Tebow to Brady

R3V1S24

I hate to be negative, but when the coach points out a player's confidence as his greatest asset, he's usually talking about a 4th round pick or lower.

Higher than that, and the coach is generally talking about a player's talent.

Chad Pennington, seriously?

]

Yeah I think it a fair comparison. He was never good enough when he was here yet he did win for us. Everyone was always looking to replace him because he didn't have a cannon for an arm.

Yeah I think it a fair comparison. He was never good enough when he was here yet he did win for us. Everyone was always looking to replace him because he didn't have a cannon for an arm.

No, the reason everyone was looking to replace him was because he is captain checkdown and incapable of beating a decent defense. That and he is an epic choke artist.

I think McDaniels is going to be in for a rude awakening .

McDaniels will never wake up. It was so obvious to him and the Pats that Brady had the "it" factor that they needed Mo Lewis to level Drew Bledsoe before they would let "it" get on the field. This is revisionist history to the max.

McDaniels will never win because winning is always going to be less important to him than being right.

Wow.

The McDaniels obsession with Tebow is going to destroy that locker room.

Could you imagine how much it would derail the Jets if all Rex did was carry-on like he's got a school girl crush on our #3 QB?

Oh man.

McDaniels, is a total douche, first off he tries to sign Matt Cassel (lets be frank the guy is barely an NFL Starting Q.B) reinforced by his almost Rookie like numbers at K.C

Q.B rating of (69.9)

http://www.nfl.com/players/mattcasse...s?id=CAS541133

He does this in the open, and makes it clear that Jay Cutler is not his guy, despite throwing for 4,500 yards the previous year and making the pro bowl.

He handled it so badly that Jay ened up leaveing and Denver wasted a first round pick on TChoke, a guy who would have been there in the second. The guy is the least NFL ready Q.B I've seen in the first round almost ever. Jimmy Clausen will be a better N.F.L Q.B.

The guy in one year has down graded Denvers roster greatly, im so glad im not a Broncos fan. I don't know about Chad part Deux more like Mangini part Deux!

if tebow was on my team i would punch him in the face. i cant stand how he talks sometimes it gets so annoying. Reporter: hey tim tebow how was practice? Tebow: Gee wiz today was a great pratice im so blessed jesus loves me and my horrible throwing motion. practice was filled with great moments and i got to learn so much from such a wonderful coaching staff god bless them. im just so blessed and i love it here coach mcdaniels put his weiner in my mouth and it was just a swell time i cant wait for the blessings of the lord to rain down upon denver. im just so blessed. i love my life god bless everyone.

McDaniels, is a total douche, first off he tries to sign Matt Cassel (lets be frank the guy is barely an NFL Starting Q.B) reinforced by his almost Rookie like numbers at K.C

Q.B rating of (69.9)

http://www.nfl.com/players/mattcasse...s?id=CAS541133

He does this in the open, and makes it clear that Jay Cutler is not his guy, despite throwing for 4,500 yards the previous year and making the pro bowl.

He handled it so badly that Jay ened up leaveing and Denver wasted a first round pick on TChoke, a guy who would have been there in the second. The guy is the least NFL ready Q.B I've seen in the first round almost ever. Jimmy Clausen will be a better N.F.L Q.B.

The guy in one year has down graded Denvers roster greatly, im so glad im not a Broncos fan. I don't know about Chad part Deux more like Mangini part Deux!

I see the comparison....But Mangini definitely UPGRADED our roster in his four years after Herm spent the previous four or five killing it.

Revis

Mangold

DBrick

Harris

Jenkins

Faneca

Woody

TJones

LWashington

were all players added during the Mangini "era". Not to mention Cotchery's emergence as a prominent receiver for us is due largely to Mangini...

The guy was a crappy game coach that couldnt handle the locker room, but he did a great job in replacing the old, washed up players left over from the Herm era with a very solid, young, core group of good players and high-character locker room guys. Without that core we would not be in anywhere near as good of a position as we are in now.

if tebow was on my team i would punch him in the face. i cant stand how he talks sometimes it gets so annoying. Reporter: hey tim tebow how was practice? Tebow: Gee wiz today was a great pratice im so blessed jesus loves me and my horrible throwing motion. practice was filled with great moments and i got to learn so much from such a wonderful coaching staff god bless them. im just so blessed and i love it here coach mcdaniels put his weiner in my mouth and it was just a swell time i cant wait for the blessings of the lord to rain down upon denver. im just so blessed. i love my life god bless everyone.

You've been invited:

hatersballlarge.jpg

But seriously, ***** Tim Tebow. Wake me up when he does something in the NFL.

Comparisons:

Tom Brady physically unimpressive good mechanics an unheralded college QB.

Tim Tebow Physically impressive terrible mechanics one of the great college QB's of all time.

Tom Brady, Gay, kid out of wedlock to maintain heterosexual image, dumped beautiful pregnant girl friend to marry more beautiful public women to enhance image as heterosexual. In a word a follower of Satan.

Tim Tebow-God fearing, Dudley Do right, all around great Christian with a clear path to the kingdom of God.

I'm not sure what the clear comparisons are?

Wow.

The McDaniels obsession with Tebow is going to destroy that locker room.

Could you imagine how much it would derail the Jets if all Rex did was carry-on like he's got a school girl crush on our #3 QB?

Oh man.

I think Josh McDaniels is gay too. He is hitching his coaching penis into Tebows butt wagon..

Archived