NY Jets Forum

Talk about Robert Saleh, Joe Douglas & the NFL in our NY Jets message board.

114,500 topics in this forum

1. Mike Tyson

• 10 replies
  2. Danny Ware Watch

• 15 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 9 replies
  3. BULLET DODGED

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  4. Greengal & BZ

• 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 197 replies
  5. I like the Jets

• 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 10 replies
  6. I dont like Pats

• 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Strahan a HOFer?

• 12 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 3 replies
    • For context ... Odunze, BTJ, Worthy, Pearsall, all have yet to sign. I know these are first rounders so it may be different, but the original topic highlighted that MHJ had signed as if that was the trigger for alarm about Corley. I'd say the only oddity right now is that all the other Jets picks have signed. Then again, we only had two "premium" picks, so I'm guessing it's no big deal ... probably just an overexcited agent trying to make a name for himself. Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    • The idea of universities paying coaches and players millions of dollars while charging students 300k for sh*tty degrees they they’ll turn into sh*tty jobs where they won’t even be able to afford to buy a house is just ******* nauseating. There is no dignity with these “institutions”. this student athlete revenue should be going into lowering tuition costs or bettering the quality of the education the universities provide.
    • One of the cardinal mistakes that Hot Young Coordinators make when they become head coaches is that they decide that they’re gonna run things the cool way and give their opposite side of the ball coordinator autonomy to run their own show. “When I’m in charge, everyone gets a say, man.” I do find it amusing that the switch is being made now as a result of Woody (and presumably Douglas) deciding that’s what Saleh was going to have to start doing after three years of bottom-two offense. And considering the problems LaFleur was having from a personality standpoint keeping guys like Becton, Zach, Elijah Moore, etc productive and in line, how does Saleh see all that and still stay hands-off, leaving LaFleur to handle all that bullsh*t without some oversight? Granted, Saleh has shown no capacity to keep aberrant players in line and, notably, Becton punked him at every turn. What a mess.    I do appreciate Rodgers’ comments  that make Saleh sound like some clever analytics intern that they allow to sit in on offensive meetings, though. The “he sits off the left and says some interesting things” stuff is awesome. 
  • Available Subscriptions