Draft Day Thread (Day Two)

Maxman

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have to go kicker and punter with 2 of those late picks. Theyre the only positions that pan out that late.

And if you're going to play g & p football you need to win the field position battle with good st.

Don't know why we don't invest anything at those positions.

Manish tweets that the Jets would have considered Upshaw at 47 if he was there. Really? A projected 1st rounder and the Jets would have considered him halfway through round two if he was there.

What a joke. How do you even type that out?

We have to go kicker and punter with 2 of those late picks. Theyre the only positions that pan out that late.

And if you're going to play g & p football you need to win the field position battle with good st.

Don't know why we don't invest anything at those positions.

It's been reported that we might.

Manish tweets that the Jets would have considered Upshaw at 47 if he was there. Really? A projected 1st rounder and the Jets would have considered him halfway through round two if he was there.

What a joke. How do you even type that out?

Wtf happened to Mehta, he's been ruined.

Silatolu is an absolute mauler. There were actually rumors he was going to go in the bottom of the first. The way this is shaping up, I would not at all be surprised to see Mike Adams now drop to the third.

Best comment by NFL.com: Does midwestern state shoot their video from a cell phone??

Seven picks to go and still plenty of talent on the board. the Glenn thing is wild.

I'm beyond perplexed, there's gotta be something we don't know. He was considered a first round OT and someone who could excell at OG as well, very surprised he's lasted this long. Same with Mike Adams; i know he has off the field stuff, but he was pretty dominant at the Senior Bowl as well.

Archived