Draft Day Thread (Day Two)

Maxman

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please fire EVERYBODY. Dumbsh*t stupid f*cking retard idiot pick of a f*cking player who wasn't even developed enough to be a college player. ******* combine number stupid ******* stupid stupid stupid **** you Tannenbaum stupid ******* stupid **** YOU STUPID ******* PICK.

Have you been reading my post?

but to move up four picks, and give up so much is retarded. we have so many effing holes it's not funny.

How many holes do we have? Who's keeping track? How many hole-less teams are there?

AKA the "**** holes, get talent" post.

Not super high on Hill, but size/speed at WR fills a hole.

And I'll tell you what, while Sanchez has a long way to go at his point, the truth is up until last year with the mess they had there, Sanchez's biggest strength was probably his deep throws. Hopefully Hill can bring that back to this offense.

This

and

it's also Tebow's biggest strength, see Pitts game.. Can lull to sleep with runs (this kid can block), and then hit him deep

really, really really like this pick

He's the perfect fit for this offense: doesn't need the ball thrown to him a lot, will help produce chunk plays, keep the defenses from crowding the box and jumping the slant every single play as he has the ability to get over the top of every single dback in the league, plus he can run block. He won't piss Tone off as he won't be taking many looks away from him and will be doing the running the dbacks off the line, i think it's perfect and shrewd.

And Floyd went 13. I'm sure the 5th and 7th would've netted us Floyd. Right. And then people would be pissing and moaning we didn't take whoever.

Not what I'm saying. i'm saying I'm over these talented guys who never produce. That'd what we have done the first two picks. Guys who hve talent but hven't done anything with it. If we want to commit to the ground and pound we take a lineman. Period.

And this "deep threat" sh*t is garbage. There are 50 guys on THE STREET that run 4.3/40's. You don't worry about a "deep threat" if they can't run any other patterns. Who's developing him, Sparano? DUMB F*CKING PICK. CLEAN THE F*CKING HOUSE.

I'm cool with this pick. Not sure we needed to trade up though.... Randle. Jeffry. Sanu. All on the board.

I guess they drafted for upside here?

THere is a joke in there somehow with Hill and Upside. But I am too tired to try and make it work lol.

Archived