Hello Jet Nation

Keleka24

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Glad to be a part of the Jet Nation community and looking forward to getting to know you all.

A little about me:

My handle Keleka is Polynesian for my given name - Derek. One of my best friends growing up gave it to me because he felt I needed a more Polynesian name when I was hanging around a bunch of Samoans, Tongans, and Hawaiians (one of which was former Jet, Steeler and Bengal Kimo Von Oelhoffen) . The 24 I chose because when I first started posting on the internet Tino Martinez was my favorite Yankee.

I was born and raised in Boise, ID, but inherited my love for New York Sports teams from my parents. My mom was a Brooklyn Dodgers fan, my dad lived and died for the Jets & Rangers. I was named after Derek Sanderson who was a New York Ranger when I was born. I am also a Yankees, Knicks, and Rangers fan

I am a Boise State University alum and am a DIE HARD fan and season ticket holder. You can find me posting on Scout's Boise State board (the Blue Turf Board) and on Twitter quite a lot (@Keleka24).

I love the Jets and hope to God I get to see them win a Superbowl in my lifetime! (1968 was a few years before my time).

I am married to a wonderful girl from Oklahoma (yes the Fiesta bowl was stressing on our family) and have a 6 year old daughter , Brooklyn, and a 3 year old son, Miles.

Here's to a great season!

th_033102beer_1_prv.gif

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Glad to be a part of the Jet Nation community and looking forward to getting to know you all.

A little about me:

My handle Keleka is Polynesian for my given name - Derek. One of my best friends growing up gave it to me because he felt I needed a more Polynesian name when I was hanging around a bunch of Samoans, Tongans, and Hawaiians (one of which was former Jet, Steeler and Bengal Kimo Von Oelhoffen) . The 24 I chose because when I first started posting on the internet Tino Martinez was my favorite Yankee.

I was born and raised in Boise, ID, but inherited my love for New York Sports teams from my parents. My mom was a Brooklyn Dodgers fan, my dad lived and died for the Jets & Rangers. I was named after Derek Sanderson who was a New York Ranger when I was born. I am also a Yankees, Knicks, and Rangers fan

I am a Boise State University alum and am a DIE HARD fan and season ticket holder. You can find me posting on Scout's Boise State board (the Blue Turf Board) and on Twitter quite a lot (@Keleka24).

I love the Jets and hope to God I get to see them win a Superbowl in my lifetime! (1968 was a few years before my time).

I am married to a wonderful girl from Oklahoma (yes the Fiesta bowl was stressing on our family) and have a 6 year old daughter , Brooklyn, and a 3 year old son, Miles.

th_033102beer_1_prv.gif

Hey thanks for signing up. Looking forward to your posts this season. And here's to a great season for the Jets.

Like Fireman Ed said in the podcast this week, the Jets have to win this division! That is where it all starts.

A little about me:

th_033102beer_1_prv.gif

Welcome. Go Jets.

The Gators thank you for Brent Pease.

My best friend in elementary school was also named Derek. He and his family took me to Jet games as a kid and I became a Jet fan as a result, even though my parents were Giant fans. I'm still kinda mad at him about it.

I like this dude. Introductory bios are interesting.

Hey man you look like the guy in Cypress Hill that chases Insane in the Membrane with "insane in the brain". That's a compliment.

My avatar is Paul Devoux of the rap group Boo Yaa Tribe.

Hi.

As part of your initiation to JN (the site that cares), you need to answer the following questions:

1. Vinny Testaverde is responsible for instant replay being in the NFL. Why?

2. Wayne Chrebet. Retire his number, yes or no?

3. Mark Sanchez. Top 10 QB? Mediocre? Sucks Donkey Dick? Please show your work.

4. Ground and Pound or Chuck and Duck. Which is more sexual sounding?

5. Does Defense Win Championships?

Hi.

As part of your initiation to JN (the site that cares), you need to answer the following questions:

1. Vinny Testaverde is responsible for instant replay being in the NFL. Why?

2. Wayne Chrebet. Retire his number, yes or no?

3. Mark Sanchez. Top 10 QB? Mediocre? Sucks Donkey Dick? Please show your work.

4. Ground and Pound or Chuck and Duck. Which is more sexual sounding?

5. Does Defense Win Championships?

Nicely done, although it's the bolded that really drew the biggest laugh from me. Well played.

Welcome aboard! JN is a really good bunch of Jets fans who can agree on nothing (except their dislike of T0mShane), and a bunch of Patsie trolls who, for the most part behave in their delusional world. Hopefully, you'll bring some inspiring wisdom to those like me who damn well need it!

You'll fit in well here, you just met our village idiot, pac2566, and promptly slapped him into place.

Welcome

and now you've been introduced to my personal stalker CTM. he follows me around and tries to hit on me despite the fact I've told him countless times that I don't swing that way.

and now you've been introduced to my personal stalker CTM. he follows me around and tries to hit on me despite the fact I've told him countless times that I don't swing that way.

Hey man, you look like Mr Potato Head, the original one, not the one from Toy Story.. That's not a compliment

Archived