A Big JetNation Welcome To Our New Moderators

Maxman

I just want to give a shout out to our two newest JetNation moderators, Slats and JoeC36. Due to our ever expanding site and the increasing amount of spam we receive here we asked them to help us out. A little background on both guys:

Slats: He is a long time JetNation poster. Ironically he does not like long walks on the beach but he does like the Jets. We figured we would give that a shot (a moderator that roots for the Jets) :)

JoeC36: Another Jets fan, we are going all in on rooting for this team. Joe's claim to fame is that he was once on My9 TV making his Rex Ryan burger. He described that as being the highlight of his life.

Please join me in welcoming them to their new roles. And be nice to them, because one of them served a few years ... well let's not get into any of that right now.

Thanks everyone!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to you both.

slats, you know what needs to be done, I have faith in you. the fact that it hasn't already been done has been my greatest disappointment since arriving on JN, and now you have the power to make it right. don't let my faith be unfounded slats, do what's right.

Congratulations to you both.

slats, you know what needs to be done, I have faith in you. the fact that it hasn't already been done has been my greatest disappointment since arriving on JN, and now you have the power to make it right. don't let my faith be unfounded slats, do what's right.

Thanks, and let's give him enough rope. I'm assured that he's teetering on the edge.

slats, you know what needs to be done, I have faith in you. the fact that it hasn't already been done has been my greatest disappointment since arriving on JN, and now you have the power to make it right.

Slats is going to cut your posts in half for you?

I just want to give a shout out to our two newest JetNation moderators, Slats and JoeC36. Due to our ever expanding site and the increasing amount of spam we receive here we asked them to help us out. A little background on both guys:

Slats: He is a long time JetNation poster. Ironically he does not like long walks on the beach but he does like the Jets. We figured we would give that a shot (a moderator that roots for the Jets) :)

JoeC36: Another Jets fan, we are going all in on rooting for this team. Joe's claim to fame is that he was once on My9 TV making his Rex Ryan burger. He described that as being the highlight of his life.

Congrats guys.....and remember Tebowmania is gonna run wild.....

Please join me in welcoming them to their new roles. And be nice to them, because one of them served a few years ... well let's not get into any of that right now.

Thanks everyone!

FTR - these are horrible choices

Slats is set to retire which he plans to exile to some island, with no internet access, smoking some ganja with the locals and he's never going to return like all the other mods in JN history. And Joe is in the chat room 99% of the time trying to make e-love to everyone, how is he going to police the board?

Who is running things around here?

Congrats guys .... i think ... just make sure you put a pizza pan in the back of your pants before you go to any of those Mod meetings .... I've heard they make ancient Greece look like a cakewalk ...

This is what my post history will soon look like:

Actual post...

Joe McKnight is a lazy underachiever and I would have cut him before the puke hit the ground.

Five minutes later...

Joe McKnight has worlds of potential and I'll take a measured, patient approach toward evaluating him or face being banned.

Edited by slats

Clear case of feigning extreme joy while a small piece of you dies inside after being passed over for mod again...

Have you ever been a moderator of a message board? I wouldn't wish that fate on my worst enemy. This will be the only time these poor bastards ever get any joy out of this.

Archived