Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

Ahh we can hope for is that Sanchez and Tebow run into each other during practice and blow their ACLs.

Good point because if it ever does get to the point that Ryan wants to replace Sanchez you know he would put in Tebow Rather than McElroy which would be the stupidest thing they could possibly do.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point because if it ever does get to the point that Ryan wants to replace Sanchez you know he would put in Tebow Rather than McElroy which would be the stupidest thing they could possibly do.

say what?!?!?! Tebow is entirley the right decision..... dont just hate him cause hes tebow. You dont skip over your number 2 qb who was in the playoffs last year and won a game just because of his name. I dont know if hes any good but i do know you give him a shot

say what?!?!?! Tebow is entirley the right decision..... dont just hate him cause hes tebow. You dont skip over your number 2 qb who was in the playoffs last year and won a game just because of his name. I dont know if hes any good but i do know you give him a shot

Look tebow is NOT an NFL QB and even if you put this gimmick in hes not a long term solution. Not giving A young QB like McElroy a chance by playing a guy like Tebow that will be replaced anyhow is DUMB . But its the Jets so I fully expect DUMB

Look tebow is NOT an NFL QB and even if you put this gimmick in hes not a long term solution. Not giving A young QB like McElroy a chance by playing a guy like Tebow that will be replaced anyhow is DUMB . But its the Jets so I fully expect DUMB

Tebow is a young QB also homie. He may never be amazing but hes proved he can be servicible and maybe improve his throwing. Mcelroy has bassically never played yet in reg season. As far as im concerned you put mcelroy it means ur shooting for the number one overall pick

Tebow is a young QB also homie. He may never be amazing but hes proved he can be servicible and maybe improve his throwing. Mcelroy has bassically never played yet in reg season. As far as im concerned you put mcelroy it means ur shooting for the number one overall pick

Want to know what :) with the talent we have on offense it makes no difference, this team sucks. We would probably be doing McElroy a disservice. Either way the only player you have not evaluated to this point is McElroy he needs to get a shot because I'll tell ya dont think for a seond this season is in any way salvagable because its not. This is the time to evaluate players and personally I hope the Jets lose every game forward fire the entire organization and bring in a real football man to run the show. Get on the horn with Casserly now.

Don't know who you are talking about. But I will assume it is any one of the idiots they showed so far cause it holds true for all of them. Rex, Sanchez, Tebow, Hill...

I was talking about Sanchez. Rex didn't inspire confidence, of course, but this is the Sanchez Sucks thread.

Mopey, laid back, shrugging shoulders with a "hey, what can ya do?" attitude, throwing tons of others under the bus to the press, etc.

These players see what other QBs do to defenses and how they carry themselves. Must be so disheartening to play with. And yes there is PLENTY of criticism to go around. But a leader doesn't call others out in a post-game presser when he had such a horrid game himself. An insecure baby does that.

Is he not even capable of acknowledging out loud, "I had a terrible game. There's enough blame to go around, but I'm the QB and I played like crap." That's what a leader would say after a showing like today.

I was talking about Sanchez. Rex didn't inspire confidence, of course, but this is the Sanchez Sucks thread.

Mopey, laid back, shrugging shoulders with a "hey, what can ya do?" attitude, throwing tons of others under the bus to the press, etc.

These players see what other QBs do to defenses and how they carry themselves. Must be so disheartening to play with. And yes there is PLENTY of criticism to go around. But a leader doesn't call others out in a post-game presser when he had such a horrid game himself. An insecure baby does that.

Is he not even capable of acknowledging out loud, "I had a terrible game. There's enough blame to go around, but I'm the QB and I played like crap." That's what a leader would say after a showing like today.

I think that this idiot has so many people blowing sunshine up his skirt that he actually believes its not on him.

Want to know what :) with the talent we have on offense it makes no difference, this team sucks. We would probably be doing McElroy a disservice. Either way the only player you have not evaluated to this point is McElroy he needs to get a shot because I'll tell ya dont think for a seond this season is in any way salvagable because its not. This is the time to evaluate players and personally I hope the Jets lose every game forward fire the entire organization and bring in a real football man to run the show. Get on the horn with Casserly now.

lol some good points but again i cant just dismiss tebow. Evaluate him he really hasnt been giving a chance on the jets. If he sucks i have no problem going to mcelroy though just really weird to completly pass over him.

Watched his post-game. This is no leader.

Leader?

He doesn't look like a professional QB.

He is playing as the worst QB in the NFL and his body of work in the first half of the season warrants a benching. Five awful performances in the first 8. Ridiculous.

Thank God for Eli.

Leader?

He doesn't look like a professional QB.

He is playing as the worst QB in the NFL and his body of work in the first half of the season warrants a benching. Five awful performances in the first 8. Ridiculous.

Thank God for Eli.

Tebow doesn't look like a professional QB to me either but he's clearly a leader.

9 touchdowns. 7 interceptions. 6 fumbles. All about 'dem wins broski.

Best part about it?? We get to ride this rollercoaster for an additional year. I look forward to after this draft and off season, with everything that happened this year clearly fresh in our minds, where we'll somehow, someway convince ourselves that maybe we'll be able to sneak into the playoffs with sh*tcan as our QB.

Go Knicks....

Inconsistency is costing him his career. You can't have 2 good showings followed by a train wreck in such a huge game. Plenty of blame to go around but Rex should stop the coddling already. Chances are starting to run out for Mark.

I'm a realist bro. What he showed today is not good enough. Especially given the momentum he seemed to get going the last couple games.

I think he's had the same issues he's always had, and they're deeply rooted mental deficiencies. If he can't throw to his first read, he's dead. Can't fix that.

I think he's had the same issues he's always had, and they're deeply rooted mental deficiencies. If he can't throw to his first read, he's dead. Can't fix that.

Disagree but I will say I didn't like Rex coming to his defense again during his pc. Said Mark played good at times, he's the starter, and his (rex') opinion is the only one that matters.

Rex stubbornness might get him booted. Today's the first time I've wondered what Gruden could potentially do with Mcelroy.

Inconsistency is costing him his career. You can't have 2 good showings followed by a train wreck in such a huge game. Plenty of blame to go around but Rex should stop the coddling already. Chances are starting to run out for Mark.

Inconsistency isn't killing him. After all, he consistently turns over the ball whether that be a fumble or an interception. When you have a qb like Sanchez, you realize what your getting, well except if your Rex Ryan.

Disagree but I will say I didn't like Rex coming to his defense again during his pc. Said Mark played good at times, he's the starter, and his (rex') opinion is the only one that matters.

Rex stubbornness might get him booted. Today's the first time I've wondered what Gruden could potentially do with Mcelroy.

Would people please get off of McElroy's nuts. He is a 3rd stringer for a reason. He was a late draft pick for a reason. Come on.

I gave up on Sanchez this game after the INT in the red zone. I really did. I would kind of hope he'd improve, but he's just not going to. Jets blew his development. He is what he is: a wildly inconsistent QB who falls on the mediocre or worse side of average more than the good side.

I'm not ever going to root against him and I'll hope he does well enough for the Jets to win a Super Bowl (let's face it, he's here through next season at least), but I don't expect anything of him. I can't.

ETA: that said, Tebow is going get booed out of town too when he doesn't win any more games than Sanchez.

Would people please get off of McElroy's nuts. He is a 3rd stringer for a reason. He was a late draft pick for a reason. Come on.

That post is the first time this year I've said Mcelroys name hahah.. The point is it was the first time I wondered what a different coach and QB could do.

Tebow might energize the team but he simply doesn't pass well enough to win a championship. It really is embarrassing they've only allowed him to throw 2 passes on offense all year. They know he sucks.

Can't say I've ever been a big Sanchez fan.. but his spatial awareness is sh*t... One could write an entire TL DR event about said deficiencies.

That post is the first time this year I've said Mcelroys name hahah.. The point is it was the first time I wondered what a different coach and QB could do.

Tebow might energize the team but he simply doesn't pass well enough to win a championship. It really is embarrassing they've only allowed him to throw 2 passes on offense all year. They know he sucks.

The funny thing is, his passes this year were perfect. Its impossible to see if he's improved without giving him the chances. One snap at QB today? right up the middle for 2 yards... that sh*t is getting old! I feel bad for the kid. Not saying he needs to start, but he's got to get more opportunities.

Archived