Peyton only needs six TD's to break the all-time record

AFJF

He and Nick Foles got 7 apiece in games last season.  Definitely in his wheelhouse.  No Montee Ball to steal TD's away either (not that he was doing that previously this season anyways, only 1 TD this year after getting 4 in the 2nd half of the '13 campaign as a spellback).  And I'm sure he'd LOOOOVE to do it against us too.

No way that happens.  I say starting the 4th quarter he has a shot to do it.   They will probably get a couple defensive touchdowns as well and this will keep him off the field some. 

i would be surprised if manning is in the game in the 4th quarter

I don't think so. He is not doing it against us.

Our secondary looks like it has one more week to gel together with Milliner on the field and most likely will play a lot better at home.

Also if Decker plays and i think he would (infact i think he ruled himself out last game so he was a certainty for this game) our offense at home will be more dialed in and i wont be surprised if this is a very close game. 

At the same time its not going to be a no pressure stroll in the park for Manning like everyone is making it out to be.

Plus by this time around the commish has guaranteed that we do not win the AFC East so the refs are not going to eff us up as bad as they have been pretty much all of this season. What i am saying is we might get a holding call or two. Most people don't think one or two calls is a big deal but they have this possibility of having a huge cumulative effect and also impacts how their OL plays against us. So HUGE impact.

Not when you're pulled at half time because the game is out of reach...

They may do that, but they also may say "let's get this over with" and let him set two records at once.  Single game and all-time TD record on the same day.

No way that happens.  I say starting the 4th quarter he has a shot to do it.   They will probably get a couple defensive touchdowns as well and this will keep him off the field some. 

Exactly.  It'll be tough for Manning to get his TDs when they're forced to kick off again after every pick 6.

Also if Decker plays and i think he would (infact i think he ruled himself out last game so he was a certainty for this game) our offense at home will be more dialed in and i wont be surprised if this is a very close game.

Oh man don't let them catch you bringing that tube of glue into the stadium

Our secondary looks like it has one more week to gel together with Milliner on the field and most likely will play a lot better at home.

At the same time its not going to be a no pressure stroll in the park for Manning like everyone is making it out to be.

Plus by this time around the commish has guaranteed that we do not win the AFC East so the refs are not going to eff us up as bad as they have been pretty much all of this season. What i am saying is we might get a holding call or two. Most people don't think one or two calls is a big deal but they have this possibility of having a huge cumulative effect and also impacts how their OL plays against us. So HUGE impact.

Using the refs as an excuse for losing is for losers - the Jets aren't a good football team

Using the refs as an excuse for losing is for losers - the Jets aren't a good football team

the stereotypical jets fan in a nursing home.

hqdefault.jpg

"Refs...Noodle Arm! tom brady devil man! joe willy deal with devil herm edwards-- COOKOUTS! butt fumble... FUUUMMMMMBBBBBLE! 2nd round kicker fire bradway!! doug not-so-jolly. REFS!!!!! SCREW JOB!!!!! KEITH ******* BYARS HATE YOU. Achilles is the weakness! Doug brien die! die ! die!!! GastiNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Lets not pretend that the JETS have been at the short end of the calls made by the refs.

If they make these kindda calls against the Pats its a national news story tragedy. Atleast on ESPN it would be. Peter King would get an aneurysm.

Right now any offense game planning against the JETS can just look at the amount of holding allowed by the refs against the JETS DL and plan accordingly.  Mo Wilk and even Richardson are held almost every play.  Other wise its a whole different ball game. So lets not pretend it does not impact the game.

Lets not pretend that the JETS have been at the short end of the calls made by the refs.

If they make these kindda calls against the Pats its a national news story tragedy. Atleast on ESPN it would be. Peter King would get an aneurysm.

Right now any offense game planning against the JETS can just look at the amount of holding allowed by the refs against the JETS DL and plan accordingly.  Mo Wilk and even Richardson are held almost every play.  Other wise its a whole different ball game. So lets not pretend it does not impact the game.

Name one penalty or non penalty that directly affected the outcome of the last game.  I won't wait for a response because there was none.

Like Rex Rectum said - "day done whoop our azz!"

This sounds like something we could make very very interesting. We can have a group bet if  Max allow this.

Put your money where your mouth is. Raise some money for charity while you are it. Maybe this needs a separate thread. I will create one once i get a YEA or NEA from Max.

One group is people who think Manning breaks the record against the JETS this Sunday and other group which does not believe Manning breaks the record against the JETS this Sunday.

Whats at stake ? The members of losing group have to donate minimum of $50 to a charity of their choice.

Some suggestions for charities listed below. I am open to more suggestions.

1. American Cancer Society.

2. American Heart Association.

Manning breaks the TD record against the JETS ?

Breaks the record this Sunday                                       Does not break the record this Sunday

JetsFanInDenver.

Name one penalty or non penalty that directly affected the outcome of the last game.  I won't wait for a response because there was none.

Like Rex Rectum said - "day done whoop our azz!"

I dunno where you get that. If you can you should listen to the commentators at the end of the first half of the MNF game. These are commentators who usually do not do us any favor.

And what can Rex say to the refs except bite his tongue. That's usually the smart move for HC's.

This sounds like something we could make very very interesting. We can have a group bet if  Max allow this.

Put your money where your mouth is. Raise some money for charity while you are it. Maybe this needs a separate thread. I will create one once i get a YEA or NEA from Max.

One group is people who think Manning breaks the record against the JETS this Sunday and other group which does not believe Manning breaks the record against the JETS this Sunday.

Whats at stake ? The members of losing group have to donate minimum of $50 to a charity of their choice.

Some suggestions for charities listed below. I am open to more suggestions.

1. American Cancer Society.

2. American Heart Association.

Manning breaks the TD record against the JETS ?

Breaks the record this Sunday                                       Does not break the record this Sunday

JetsFanInDenver.

Wow...it got very quite. No responses so far. So many people, infact pretty much everyone seemed to be so sure Peyton was gonna break the record. Chance to put your money where your mouth is.

Wow...it got very quite. No responses so far. So many people, infact pretty much everyone seemed to be so sure Peyton was gonna break the record. Chance to put your money where your mouth is.

I almost feel bad at bringing this thread to a halt. With so many confident voices on this thread I thought it was a good opportunity to raise some money for charity.

I will go ahead and donate $50 to American Cancer Society if Manning breaks the record against the JETS on Sunday if i lose.

Archived