Stillers v Jets predictions?

jgb

This will be a no contest 15 seconds in. Steelers will have their starters benched midway through the 3rd. Steelers put up 40+ and Jets struggle to break 10 points. Ugly as **** just like the rest of the season. Mind you, I'm an optimist. This is what the Jets do to me.

35-7 Steelers.

The score is low because to make it fair, Roethlisberger has himself placed in a full body cast at halftime.  After the third quarter one of the 58,000 Steeler fans suits up and finishes the game.  The guy throws for 80 yards and a TD.

and at the end of the game, the fan removes his helmet and is revealed to be.... neil o'donnell!

Is this the official gameday thread, albeit 4 days early?

no. the cycle is: prediction thread, official game day thread, fire idzik thread. in that order

Big ben completes only 10 passes 5 for touchdowns and by a mathematically impossible miracles the Jets throw 3 ints returned for 6 touchdowns...

ref away double points to all steelers' TDs for swag

no. the cycle is: prediction thread, official game day thread, fire idzik thread. in that order

ref away double points to all steelers' TDs for swag

LOL.

I guess we must find a way to laugh to stop from.....well you know......You know what's weird? Even though I understand how losing out will help us in the long run...I can go against the Jets on Sundays and suffer at every point given up. Someone should develop a Jets Fan mental help center. They would make billions per season.

Pittsburgh 42, Jets 10. Ben will have five TD passes by halftime and the scrubs will get one more for good measure. The real question is will Idzik fire Rex at the bye? I think not, because Iggy knows he is as much to blame as Rex for this mess and won't want to field the questions that will come his way. He is using Rex as a human shield against the media and will do so for the reminder of the season.

steelers 70 big ben breaks the single game touchdown record

jets 19 because the steelers defense basically gives up after the first half

Highly likely there is a matt simms sighting this game when it gets out of hand

Archived