NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins -- The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoyle is a game manager just like Sanchez. He's not that much better, if at all and isn't a name like Sanchez is. And Locker has to be cut to be a FA, right? And still, not a name like Sanchez.

Locker is scheduled to be a 2015 free agent.  And if Hoyer is "not that much better" he's still better, and thus the better commodity.  Hoyer's been producing with junk at the skill positions.  Sanchez is still finding creative ways to turn the ball over in Chip Kelly's offense with Shady, Maclin, Matthews and Sproles.  It's not even close.

listen Geno is obviously not our future but at 2-9 wouldn't you want to see him actually play the game if your the Jets? wtf is this?

They have to let him pass next series. The run isn't working anymore. It will be handing the Dolphins the game if they keep running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree, but is Hoyer a bigger name than Sanchez? Absolutely not. That's what Gruden said, if we're going by semantics.

Yes, Hoyer is a bigger name than Sanchez when it comes to 2015 free agents.  The Browns have been the toast of the NFL up until their loss to Buffalo, with Hoyer a big reason why.  No one gives a sh** that Sanchez has played in big markets.  Gruden just saying it doesn't make it so.  

if marty runs it I have to say rex may be giving idzik the big middle finger by running it 50 times.  I don't normally go for that stuff but my god throw the ******* ball

That's the only explanation that makes any sense, which is why Rex should be fired immediately after the game…hell, that might just be what he's angling for at this point.

Archived