I Propose That We Break Out The Mojo

SoFlaJets

again this playoff season. Now for the newcomers here at JN a few years ago when the Colts were playing the Patriots in the AFCCG we here at JetNation decided that it was time for a little "Waddy Waddy Foo Foo"@ to try and give the Colts that extra little bit of help to combat the Patriots "luck" and always so obvious help from the officials, thus the league who ALWAYS want their white knights to be in that big game.

So...what we did was each one of us changed our avatar and sig pictures to those of Colts players of of Brady being crushed by a Jet or whatever we felt would help. So what do you guys think, should we all start changing over to Ravens avatars? 

Yea, I think we should...I'll start...maybe one of Jersey Joe who is also a paisan to boot...

@ F Troop reference there for any old schoolers like me and SJ and a few others

he did...and won!!!

Geoffrey_Mutai_t131628969.jpg

He didn't win. The folks running the race admired his resolve, though, and strung up a new finish line to honor him as he approached. It actually took him 8 weeks, 4 days, 17 hours, and 42 minutes to complete the race - hence the weight loss and impressive tan.

He didn't win. The folks running the race admired his resolve, though, and strung up a new finish line to honor him as he approached. It actually took him 8 weeks, 4 days, 17 hours, and 42 minutes to complete the race - hence the weight loss and impressive tan.

Don't forget the UV rays' effect on his nametag, that finished the race reading "G MUTAI" but began the race reading "SHANE'S GAY"

Archived