Is Cromartie headed back to NYJ?

Was Bowles finally able to convince Cromartie to make use of his long arms in press coverage this season?  If so, I 100 % want him back.  He wanted to be a Jet all along.  Now he can get the best of both worlds; playing for his prior coach in the Green & White.

Come home, Cro.  You're welcome to bring along whatever children you've sired since you've been gone, too.

Was Bowles finally able to convince Cromartie to make use of his long arms in press coverage this season? If so, I 100 % want him back. He wanted to be a Jet all along. Now he can get the best of both worlds; playing for his prior coach in the Green & White.

Come home, Cro. You're welcome to bring along whatever children you've sired since you've been gone, too.

We need a Revis and Cro reunion. The Pats know we Wang Revis because Woody opened his mouth so I doubt we get Revis.. but Cro is a big possibility.

Was Bowles finally able to convince Cromartie to make use of his long arms in press coverage this season?  If so, I 100 % want him back.  He wanted to be a Jet all along.  Now he can get the best of both worlds; playing for his prior coach in the Green & White.

Come home, Cro.  You're welcome to bring along whatever children you've sired since you've been gone, too.

It could help that Woody fronted him a sizeable amount of money a few years back so Cro could pay off a sizeable "Child Support" bill.

If he failed to pay, he was going to jail.

Hopefully, that gesture + Bowles works in our favor.

Cro was all but jumping out of the Daily News article this morning in his gushing over Bowles. Bring him back. Hopefully he's learned how to tackle by now.

It helps also that Bowles has a history as a secondary coach. Bring back Cro and let Bowles have his pick from the other scrubs for the opposite side.

Hell yes I want him back.....I wanted to resign him for the contract he got from AZ last offseason, figuring he would of been a bargain at that price and there was a good chance he would be healthy....not to mention he played through the hip injury >>>>>> Patterson who was always injured and wouldnt/couldn't play through his injuries, plus Cro was always the better player.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Archived