Darrelle Revis has no empathy for your pain. (Rich Cimini)

Patriot Killa

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you be watching them play in the Super Bowl on Sunday?

The Patriots have never won a legitimate Super Bowl. Its a shame that a disgraced franchise is in the Super Bowl this week. Thanks God the NFL is popular enough to over come the embarrassment of that franchise being in its championship game. Its the equivalent of Barry Bonds owning the Home Run title in baseball - tainted.

Btw typical football fan thought process to boo him....

- Jets draft a great.

- Great is too great to pay or some bullsh*t excuse

- Jets trade great player

- Player continues to be great

- Jets fans boo the player - because it's his fault

This sport is hilariously ludicrous, time and time again. I don't get how they've managed to brainwash some otherwise fine folk so damn easily.

- Jets draft a great.

This sport is hilariously ludicrous, time and time again. I don't get how they've managed to brainwash some otherwise fine folk so damn easily.

we didn't have the money to shell out at the time And everyone including Revis and his agent know it. We were in cap hell 2 to 3 years ago.

- Jets draft a great.

Heaven forfend tribalism be illogical!

Revis is not nearly the same player he was.  Because he is on a team that cheats and is not reputable he is in the Super Bowl. If the Pats didn't cheat he wouldn't be there.

Ah, yet another jealous and envious Jets fan.

I hope you enjoy watching the Pats play in their 6th Super Bowl in the last 13 years.

BTW, did you know that no other team in the history of the NFL has accomplished that feat?

What did you actually expect him to say?  That he felt sorry for the Jets fans?  No one other than a big trash talker is going to say anything other than what he said.  You have to move on from wherever you came from and honestly, his beef is with management, not us.

Ah, yet another jealous and envious Jets fan.

I hope you enjoy watching the Pats play in their 6th Super Bowl in the last 13 years.

BTW, did you know that no other team in the history of the NFL has accomplished that feat?

Wait till you see the Jets with Todd Bowles!! Belichick's worst nightmare!

Don't care about Revis at all, unless he's in Green and White. **** him.

Ditto....

He is one of the top Jet players of all time so he will always be in our history books and I will always remember being a big fan of his.   But now he is elsewhere and worse cuz he's with the Pats so  F him!

As far as comparisons with Sherman, Revis doesn't intercept as many balls because they don't test him as much. 

- Jets draft a great.

absolutely wrong. You are not writing the checks so you want to pay him, good. You are entitled.  He held this team for ransom and heldout. He has shown he does not care about team.  Thats why he was dumped.

We got Richardson instead.  He is boo'd for lack of loyalty and holding out. he deserves it, comes with the territory of being a money holdout player.

Woody got to do naked snow angels in his $20M last year while we get to watch Revis in the Superbowl. Same old Jets.

Following the theory that "whatever is most painful for Jets fans shall come to pass," I just put $100 on Revis to be SB MVP. 33/1 payout.

Following the theory that "whatever is most painful for Jets fans shall come to pass," I just put $100 on Revis to be SB MVP. 33/1 payout.

Funny, that's how I make my mock drafts

as for Revis he's the best draft pick the franchise had since the Joe Willy era. 

Those who supported his trade (and still support it) are in deep deep delusion. 

Funny, that's how I make my mock drafts

as for Revis he's the best draft pick the franchise had since the Joe Willy era. 

Those who supported his trade (and still support it) are in deep deep delusion. 

Really?  I get your point but a guy who holds out, puts himself in front of the team, and we got Richardson.

I wish he were a JET no doubt but soe of this is his fault.

absolutely wrong. You are not writing the checks so you want to pay him, good. You are entitled.  He held this team for ransom and heldout. He has shown he does not care about team.  Thats why he was dumped.

We got Richardson instead.  He is boo'd for lack of loyalty and holding out. he deserves it, comes with the territory of being a money holdout player.

Revis was dumped solely to keep the cash. That they got Richardson in the end, which they could have done at 9 without the trade, is coincidental good luck. Revis will never be wrong for what he did, the fact that the fans and the media refuse to see that is exactly why the majority of athletes no longer give a **** about them. He was as loyal as any NFL team is to non-Lucks/Bradys/Elways/Mannings.

I could careless about Revis moving forward, but I still appreciate his greatness with the Jets. Revis was at his best in green and white, the Patriots will never see that greatness. Revis was the greatest Jet I've ever seen and I have no ill will towards him. Hopefully someday he can return to MetLife and get his name up on the Ring of Honor. Both sides need to relax. It's football. 

Guys, who cares what Revis said. That question was a basic f u to NY Jets fans from a media person. Revis knows we loved him while he was here. He knows it and we know it. Revis Island was a NY creation. It was great but we have a new era for the Jets...so please, can we stop looking backwards and focus on the future. 

LL

I could careless about Revis moving forward, but I still appreciate his greatness with the Jets. Revis was at his best in green and white, the Patriots will never see that greatness.

What did Revis' greatness do for the Jets?

He never won a Division title, never won a Conference championship and never played in the Super Bowl.

Enjoy watching your outdated highlight reels of Revis great play for the Jets, I'll be watching him on Sunday contributing to yet another Patriots Super Bowl championship.

What did Revis' greatness do for the Jets?

He never won a Division title, never won a Conference championship and never played in the Super Bowl.

Enjoy watching your outdated highlight reels of Revis great play for the Jets, I'll be watching him on Sunday contributing to yet another Patriots Super Bowl championship.

What does a players greatness have to do with the teams success? Wow Your IQ drops every time you post. Football is played by a team not one player.

Nobody cares about Revis. Revis was a douche to us the first time we drafted him. What Rookie has the audacity to hold out? Dude may be great talent wise but Bowles wouldn't want some prima dona greedy **** on the roster anyway. He is just mad we didn't want his ass back last offseason.

No call a spade a spade. Jet fans(some) are still mad, there were Revis threads in here the min. anyone made even a caught on him. Fans need to stop thinking these athletes owe you guys something or care about you, they don't know you guys (all fans) exist. That kills me when fans get bent out of shape because an athlete act so impersonal , and the prof. sports world is a business. They are here to get as much money as they could, because the min. they can not perform the nfl, nba, nhl and major league are done with them. 

unless you're a kid why should you really care. 

(and obviously  not all athletes are the same., not saying they are)

he played his ass off here.  held out every 6 months, pissed everybody off

now he has what he wants, deion sanders "mercenary mode" 1 year deals

he will be sick as a seahawk, and won't care about past* fans feelings either

Oh so they put Revis in charge of deflating balls for the game.  Holy cow!!! Is there anything he can't do?

Opposing QB's completed only 37.8% of their passes against Revis this year.

That was the best in the NFL, including better than that loudmouth clown Sherman.

Glad that Revis is finally playing for a winning organization, his first 7 years must have sucked.

Sherman has intercepted 22 balls in the last three years.

Revis? 6.

Archived