Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

But, he only started five games last year, lol.

I'd be fine with it, as long as he isn't "getting paid like a starter".

I read the info wrong on him.  PFF had him a top 20 T despite only playing 10 games.  He must be pretty damn good but injury riddled :(  I'd def take him for depth and potential starter depending.  Agreed with not paying him like a starter.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free agent RT Jermey Parnell has drawn interest from the Jets.
Parnell's market has been developing the past couple days, with the Jets joining the Redskins, Bucs, Jaguars, and Titans having been linked to the 29-year-old. Parnell has never been a full-time starter in the league, as he has just seven starts under his belt since 2009. But he's going to be paid like one. Mar 8 - 1:26 PM

oy, lol

This surprises me.

Maybe the Jets are planning on moving Beanheado Giacomini inside.   it like a 5 million dollar cap hit to cut him.

Thank's Idizk  :)

CB market quickly drying up. This will test the mettle of the JETS FO. Do they overpay for whatever CB's are still available OR wait for the draft.

Not really a good draft for CBs this year unfortunately.  So I think we have no choice but to severly overpay at the positions.  Lets be honest, if I was a CB FA this year and Jets showed interest, I'd fleece the sh*t out of them.  Everybody and their momma's know how desperate the Jets are for corners.

CB market quickly drying up. This will test the mettle of the JETS FO. Do they overpay for whatever CB's are still available OR wait for the draft.

All the Jets new front office needs to do is look at what the last Jets front office did. That'll show them exactly what happens when you wait......

SportsBlogNewYork@SportBlogNYC

The 49ers will sign Torrey Smith and let Michael Crabtree walkCan someone tell me how to make my twats look all pretty here in a box like others?

If you're on a desktop copy and paste the url of the tweet from your url bar, do not copy and paste the post.  If you are using the Twitter app on your iPad or iPhone click "Copy link to Tweet" and than just paste here. 

@MikeGarafolo: Titans are showing decent interest in Mark Sanchez, sources say. A return to Philly remains a possibility. We'll see how this plays out.

I miss this from you. I miss your contributions to a message board.

Damn it, what's up with NFL network replaying games now?  They'll spend weeks nauseatingly covering what is basically a few hours of activty in the draft, but nothing covering all this FA activity.  I know FA doesn't officialy start until Tues, but sh*t is getting done now.

Keeping the TV on in the background much easier vs constantly refreshing forums for news.  The NFL really has to learn to become more commericial.

Not a fan of Iupati? He's considerably better than what we ran out there these past few seasons, if I'm not mistaken.

Seems he is atrocious in pass protection and only garnering attention for his run blocking.  We ranked 3rd in rushing last year so I see no need to upgrade that.  We need better pass protection imo.

Archived