Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clint Boling I believe. Both for guard or do you want Franklin slide back to RT?  I'd be more inclined to sign two guards, but I have a feeling we'll sign one and let the trio of winters, aboushi and dozier compete for the remaining position.

Boling for guard. Franklin for beating out whomever he needs to between the three guys you mentioned and Breno as well.

agree, a Vet will be brought in, but the Vet starting isnt a 'given'. I think based on system knowledge/personal knowledge, Jets find a way to get Fitz here. I've been wrong before though :)

I would think that if the Jets had a strong interest in Fitz, that they'd drop out of the Hoyer market and let the Texans have him. I could see it being the end result, though.

@mortreport: Ndamukong Suh will sign with #Dolphins on Tuesday based off parameters around $114 million and $60 million guaranteed, per sources.

Wow, that's Tannenbaum in action right there. Guy refuses to lose a bidding war, no matter the cost.

would he if he agreed with you opinion ?

I agree with him on some things. He is an offensive linemen. If he was a Former QB, maybe his opinion would be worth something in this instance. I find it odd that he's not ready to give up on Geno but he never really defended Sanchez.

I agree with him on some things. He is an offensive linemen. If he was a Former QB, maybe his opinion would be worth something in this instance. I find it odd that he's not ready to give up on Geno but he never really defended Sanchez.

Geno smith is a better QB prospect than Mark Sanchez. The fact that he was forced to start when he should have been sitting doesn't negate this. Smith has talent that needs developing, but Sanchez is what he is. I would have a lot more respect for the Geno haters if they didn't always mentioned Matt Simms as an option.

I have no clue why that kid is on an NFL roster. He sucked in college and he hasn't shown any better in the pros.  All you need to know about Simms ability is he sat behind a QB who was hated by his coaches and teammates,

Bringing in a tackle and moving Breno inside could work, too.

No it wouldn't. Signing a Tackle to compete with Breno and drafting Brandon Scherff is looking to improve your OL, not please the fans who are never happy.

The Jets already have enough WRs and can add a developmental talent if needed in the 3rd or 4th. We need to fix the OL and improve the defensive front 7 to have any chance this coming season.

I hope the new regime takes a defensive approach now with the possible addition of Suh into the division.  I wouldn't mind going hard for lineman now.  A guard is definitely needed

Suh is a good player but not a game changer. He is nothing like JJ Watt.

McCoy is a top 10 talent at any position in the league. It's probably a front loaded deal that saves them money after 2 or 3 if he's cut. Good deal for buffalo. He's elite

You don't give runningbacks 27 mill guaranteed. Especially when undrafted free agents are making clean transitions.

Manish hears those voices again...

To this, I can only respond with the following...

Bills may well regret this pre-free agency splurge. Bid against themselves on McCoy and Incognito and they're not done spending yet...

... and LOL, why would Powell go play for Rex after getting almost no touches behind CJ/CI and looking at what they're paying McCoy he'll get even fewer there.

Archived