Sean Puffy Combs arrested for assaulting former Jets coach Sal Alosi at UCLA

Matt39

So UCLA in one of the most talent filled states came across the country to get a 5'7'' 165 lb corner from one of the least talented states. Sure

The college football equivalent of a mercy f*ck.  His pops has been a PITA at practice since the get-go.  You do not see Snoop pulling this kind of crap, but then Cordell can actually play football.  

Why are parents at practice anyway?

I'm 'only' 36, but none of my coaches were monsters. They sure as sh*t cursed at us and made us do laps for being stupid. You'd get a puck shot in your directing if you were screwing around in hockey practice.

There's nothing wrong with any of this. Then again, kids get participation awards for finishing in 9th place nowadays.

Hope they throw the book at that jackass!!!  It's football EVERYONE gets "screamed on", you man up

take it and move on.  Combs doesn't know it but he probably destroyed any chance his son gets respect

from anyone in that program.  Is he so coddled/soft that the coaching staff can't get on him and his daddy

has to run to his rescue???

Hope they throw the book at that jackass!!! It's football EVERYONE gets "screamed on", you man up

take it and move on. Combs doesn't know it but he probably destroyed any chance his son gets respect

from anyone in that program. Is he so coddled/soft that the coaching staff can't get on him and his daddy

I hope they put him in jail, too. Attacked him because he got yelled at? With a kettle ball!?! Alosi is lucky he didn't get his head caved in!!

All because he got yelled at!??? The pussification of America continues.

Hope they throw the book at that jackass!!!  It's football EVERYONE gets "screamed on", you man up

take it and move on.  Combs doesn't know it but he probably destroyed any chance his son gets respect

from anyone in that program.  Is he so coddled/soft that the coaching staff can't get on him and his daddy

This can be one of the more difficult aspects of being a dad.  Laying back and letting the kid take his lumps, despite the temptation to get involved.  He might have screwed things up for his kid even more than he did for himself.

And I don't think he did this to get attention but I wouldn't be shocked if the fact that he has been more or less irrelevant for the past few years might have fueled his frustration and rage. 

And why are parents allowed to attend practice, if that is what happened?

This can be one of the more difficult aspects of being a dad.  Laying back and letting the kid take his lumps, despite the temptation to get involved.  He might have screwed things up for his kid even more than he did for himself.

And I don't think he did this to get attention but I wouldn't be shocked if the fact that he has been more or less irrelevant for the past few years might have fueled his frustration and rage. 

And why are parents allowed to attend practice, if that is what happened?

My son told me that some parents attended his football practices in high school and college. That is weird, no way would I do that. Give the kids some space.

My son told me that some parents attended his football practices in high school and college. That is weird, no way would I do that. Give the kids some space.

Almost no parents at my son's school attend practice spare if they get there early to pick their kid up.Even then understood, keep your distance, keep your opinions to yourselves, and the coaches are in charge. In fairness most (but not all) of the coaches I have seen know what players can get yelled at, and what players need a gentle touch. Most of the kids who's parents wanted to give the coaches a piece of their mind freshman year no longer have kids playing, and that goes for all sports, not only football.

Recall a lax coach who rode one kid really hard, but he always brought him back and knew the kid was a rock. But also know of a very successful coach in another sport who is known to berate kids without really bringing them back, and that kinda sucks for everyone. Think if your kid is going to play competitive sports high school or college you are going to get yelled at a bit. Would like to think most coaches know they cannot only give so much negative enforcement without building a kid back up, but certainly not all. 

Though prep college scouting combines, different story. Have seen quite a few parents lose their sheet completely if Sonny Boy didn't get the reps they feel he deserved. Sounds like Mr. Combs is of that variety. 

Have a friend who coached against Puff's kid in high school. Small sample size and all that, but Combs was notorious even then for crazy dad nonsense, Marv Marinovich times 2. 

The rumors coming out about Puffy is exactly that...the insane dad who suffocates the kid and the coaches.   Apparently there is some footage of him out at UCLA pacing the sidelines like a maniac. 

And his kids sucks.  haha

They're saying now that Alosi initiated the fight and Combs acted in self defense , that he was " roughed up " by Alosi ....lol

Puffy had to use a kettle bell to protect himself? Sounds even worse than what I initially thought, which was that he used a kettle bell to assault the guy.

Double "big pussy" points for this one, "Diddy". Now, in the words of Mick Jagger, get your teeth fixed. 

Puffy had to use a kettle bell to protect himself? Sounds even worse than what I initially thought, which was that he used a kettle bell to assault the guy.

Double "big pussy" points for this one, "Diddy". Now, in the words of Mick Jagger, get your teeth fixed.

Lol , I really hope TMZ produces a video of this , I have a feeling Puffys self defense version is nonsense , either way will be comical .

Archived