### NY Jets vs Cleveland Browns: The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had told me it would be 14-10 Jets at the half, I wouldn't have been surprised, but this was a wacky first half. McCown knocked out, Cro likely out for the season, crazy plays on both sides. Hopefully Jets regain some composure on defense and force some turnovers from Manziel. 

I was in Donegal on Wednesday. Guy in the bar was wearing a Jets hat. I asked him what he thought about this year's team. He didn't know Rex was fired. Thought it was you. True story.

I was in Donegal town two months ago. Got drunk and woke up in a shed at some angry man's house. I didn't think it was you. 

Jesus Christ, even watching the replay of the Browns TD, Manziel just threw it up for grabs, and he was just wide open.  If we don't pick this kid off today, we should be pretty concerned.  IMO.  Manziel is terrible.  

I am disgusted how clueless our pass coverage has been and the complete absence of a pass rush - should have kept Babin.

Jesus Christ, even watching the replay of the Browns TD, Manziel just threw it up for grabs, and he was just wide open.  If we don't pick this kid off today, we should be pretty concerned.  IMO.  Manziel is terrible.  

Cro going down might be addition by subtraction.  That was pathetic coverage. 

Yeah, they've converted s couple fluky plays.

Still, we look kinda sh*tty

Cro going down might be addition by subtraction.  That was pathetic coverage. 

Perhaps, I wasn't a fan of bringing him back, but was hoping he would return to form.  

It is hard to judge on one play, he appeared to have inside help, that wasn't there.

Archived