It's Fun To Be A Jets Fan Again!!!

SoFlaJets

After almost being driven away from pro football altogether with the weirdo HC we had and the worst QB in the game as our starter to a team that is getting the breaks like I haven't seen them get in 17 years since the 98 season and competent smart QB play that we haven't seen since then too. You can actually sit down and watch a Jets game without waiting for the stupid to happen the improbable tipped pass that gets caught by the defense the fumble that Gore made tonight that the Jets usually make. I'm telling you this team could be the one we've been waiting for.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it is, my friend. How weird, competent, efficient Quarterback play, intelligent coaching, a Badass GM that has made almost all of the right moves and pickups, a steady, unflappable Head Coach that isnt a degenerate Foot Sniffing Trailer Park scumbag,and an absolute Man-Animal who WILL NOT BE DENIED at Wide Receiver, the likes of which the Jets haven't seen since the days of Walker and Toon.

10 Turnovers in 2 games? Are you ******* kidding me? AMAZING!

A Quarterback that makes intelligent decisions and switches to the right calls, and even when he throws a pick, doesn't ******* kill us.

2-0. And a reeling Eagles team and a lackluster Dolphins team on the sched......Happy Times are here again!

After almost being driven away from pro football altogether with the weirdo HC we had and the worst QB in the game as our starter to a team that is getting the breaks like I haven't seen them get in 17 years since the 98 season and competent smart QB play that we haven't seen since then too. You can actually sit down and watch a Jets game without waiting for the stupid to happen the improbable tipped pass that gets caught by the defense the fumble that Gore made tonight that the Jets usually make. I'm telling you this team could be the one we've been waiting for.

Who was the worst QB? Geno?

Don't hold your breath then because he is going to get another shot as a starting QB here before it is all over. :)

Don't hold your breath then because he is going to get another shot as a starting QB here before it is all over. :)

YES Geno Max, look it up, and according to Bowles he isn't making a change if things are going good and if you ask anybody things be good, real good

on edit and i just looked it up out of all the starting QBs of 2014 Geno Smith was the 33rd rated starter and there are only 32 teams! How bad is THAT?

Thank you IK Ikampenkapalbli

SAR I

I love watching this team.   they just play the game and don't get caught up in all the BS we've seen the last few years.    

good players on both sides of the ball and while the running game isn't there yet, having marshall is just awesome.     i'm not sold on fitzpatrick and I think he is a long-term liability, but I love the direction of the team and I think Bowles is here to stay.   

I love watching this team.   they just play the game and don't get caught up in all the BS we've seen the last few years.    

good players on both sides of the ball and while the running game isn't there yet, having marshall is just awesome.     i'm not sold on fitzpatrick and I think he is a long-term liability, but I love the direction of the team and I think Bowles is here to stay.   

nice job saying 3 great  things I think are amazing & totally agree with ... But tossing in a totally unrelated diss of the QB with no justification & for no reason ....    Good work

nice job saying 3 great  things I think are amazing & totally agree with ... But tossing in a totally unrelated diss of the QB with no justification & for no reason ....    Good work

not sure what your point is....should I say that Fitzmagic is aaron rodgers light?      the dude brings a calming influence to the offense but he can't win a game on his own.   marshall is a total beast, ivory runs like there's no tomorrow, the OL keeps the QB upright, and I totally love todd bowles..   

it doesn't change the fact that fitz isn't a super bowl QB and this will likely be petty's team next year.    you disagree?   

not sure what your point is....should I say that Fitzmagic is aaron rodgers light?      the dude brings a calming influence to the offense but he can't win a game on his own.   marshall is a total beast, ivory runs like there's no tomorrow, the OL keeps the QB upright, and I totally love todd bowles..   

it doesn't change the fact that fitz isn't a super bowl QB and this will likely be petty's team next year.    you disagree?   

point was why mix that comment in with all the feel good - rah-rah stuff in the first place?  Either grab a seat on the feel good train ... Or throw rocks at the train as it runs by you ... Straddling the fence is useless.

i think whether it's Petty's team in 2016 or not is certainly up in the air

This is not a dissimilar feeling to the first Thanksgiving dinner after our paranoid schizophrenic Uncle Mark died and we all were just able to relax knowing that Uncle Mark was no longer going to embarrass everyone in attendance with his weird diatribes. 

Oh don't mention that SOB's name. When at the dinner table he would take his false teeth out and put them on the back of his pants and fart WHILE WE WERE EATING...two words: Good. Riddance. 

It's too early for this and I'm jinxing it, etc, etc.  But when they picked up Fitz, I was like oh good - significant improvement at the most important position in the game.  You go from worst starter in the league to middle of the road, give or take.  That is a HUGE improvement.

Didn't understand when they gave the job to Geno.  Never happy about injured players, but yeah maybe we were right....

Also, how about this ******* D!  Can you imagine if Sheldon was here?  Mosters up front, and such depth for the cover guys.

Again, not going overboard.  Let's see where this goes.  But the thread title says it perfectly - it's fun to be a Jets fan again!

This is not a dissimilar feeling to the first Thanksgiving dinner after our paranoid schizophrenic Uncle Mark died and we all were just able to relax knowing that Uncle Mark was no longer going to embarrass everyone in attendance with his weird diatribes. 

Bowels has a missing limb fetish, he's into Acrotomophilia.

YES Geno Max, look it up, and according to Bowles he isn't making a change if things are going good and if you ask anybody things be good, real good

on edit and i just looked it up out of all the starting QBs of 2014 Geno Smith was the 33rd rated starter and there are only 32 teams! How bad is THAT?

Geno is telling people he's going to be the starter again this year-I say the ONLY way he sniffs the field is if Fitzy gets banged up for a play or two. Chris Rock is right iK IS the team MVP

Unless Bowles is interested in writing a thesis on how to immediately lose a locker room, Geno won't sniff the field this year. If Fitz goes down and Jets are deep in playoff hunt team more likely to bring back Matt Flynn than start Geno the human pick-6.

Agreed.  We'll catch hell and I'm not pissing on this great win but Fitzpatrick has a definite ceiling and he's fairly limited IMO.

But frankly, it is such a relief just to have adequate QB play.

Agreed.  We'll catch hell and I'm not pissing on this great win but Fitzpatrick has a definite ceiling and he's fairly limited IMO.

But frankly, it is such a relief just to have adequate QB play.

The question isn't how good is he compared to the NFL but how good is he compared to our options and the answer is clear: there is no comparison he is the best by a million yards.

Archived