Brandon Marshall thanks Jets staff.

pointman

Reynaldo and Juan are glowing... BM made their year!

Can't say enough about Marshall, more than I could ever had hoped for when signed.

Makes everyone do their job better and is a great lesson for the younger players.

T-E-A-M wins titles. If we can just keep the mojo going manybe we can win a game or 2 in the playoffs!

I love Marshall. More people should recognize the "little people" in this world.

The cynic in me can't help but want to say "Keep the thanks till after you've won something for Pete's sakes!!!!!" 

So there... I've said it. ( I have to stop entertaining that guy in my head)

That being said, I'm sure the staff really appreciates this.

I love Marshall. More people should recognize the "little people" in this world.

The cynic in me can't help but want to say "Keep the thanks till after you've won something for Pete's sakes!!!!!" 

So there... I've said it. ( I have to stop entertaining that guy in my head)

That being said, I'm sure the staff really appreciates this.

I agree.  This thread is lackluster until Dbatesman shows up and craps on it. 

I want the Jets to make the post season just for Brandon. He deserves it.

And to a slightly lesser degree, Fitz. It's amazing that neither of them have ever even been there at all. Nice to see them get there together.

awwwwww I love weeks after wins. 

How can you not LOVE this guy?  Discontent my ass.  We got really lucky getting him.  Talent, smart, and tons of heart.  Wow.

Everyone is nice to their boss.

Class is lifting up the people who work behind the scenes.  That was a total class move by him.  Really impressive.

Having been around people with mental health disorders and having anxiety/depression issues of my own, I really understand the struggle Brandon goes through to keep his mind in check.  Part of that struggle is understanding it, accepting it, and using it as a gift to help others who may not be dealing with it so easily.  Brandon has been absolutely amazing as a player for us, and even more so as a person. 

Having been around people with mental health disorders and having anxiety/depression issues of my own, I really understand the struggle Brandon goes through to keep his mind in check.  Part of that struggle is understanding it, accepting it, and using it as a gift to help others who may not be dealing with it so easily.  Brandon has been absolutely amazing as a player for us, and even more so as a person. 

Yep.  Maybe he doesn't deserve forgiveness from anybody for his past.  But the best thing he can do is exactly what he HAS been doing (at least from appearances):  Trying to be a better person.

either this guy has got the best PR people working for him or he's just a really good guy all around.  

I see him in broadcasting after he retires.

liked the trade at the beginning and now loving it.  hope he can play well for another 2 years.

Check him out on Inside the NFL that's what he wants to do when he retires..

Archived